• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

czarina_umilin
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

nursing for me!.. :doubt:
Jonrown12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

1st Choice: Fine Arts 2nd Choice: Business Administrator 3rd Choice: [b]Information Technology[/b]
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

matbe IT for me.. but the hell im still not sure :(
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think i'll take up nursing since mom would prefer it for me. =| the other course i'd want is about computer :/ . but it will not give me big bucks. i'm not really sure. :wasted:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

1st choice: comsci 2nd choice: IT 3rd choice: nursing. :|
katrin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Computer Science (it's my 1st choice)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

maybe psychology or Information Technology.. i hope..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha. wow psycho. that`s nice :D
atmendoza29
» n00b
1969-12-31

COMSCI but i failed for this course in UST... i only pass Information Management...
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Aw, Haw Awful. :|
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i am not highschool yet but i want to take nursing.
aileen01
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to take Bachelor of Science in Nursing since I was in gradeschool and I also want to take Bachelor of Science in Tourism ^_^
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@kim: oh is that so? goodluck then.
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

still hrm!!
tiehjey
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really like computer and i want to take course related with computer,but my dad wants me to take medecine:( how sad
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah how sad for you :) but my own opinion is, follow your dreams!

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-03-20 10:01:08)

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to take nursing and i also want to be a flight stewardess... ha ha... which is better?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Flight Attendant I like it but i preffer nursing.
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: 1st choice : comp. eng. :arrow: 2nd choice : sports sci :)
lorainekoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe nursing or psychology
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:15

[ 10 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy