• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

_shekinah_
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

i want to take journalism
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Civil Engineering[/b]~:D Naahhhh~~ Even now I'm studying Civil course~~=) But I'm still high [b]school student[/b]~~ hehee~~:lol:
fallenismoi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna take economics or math major in finance or achitect but my relatives always telling me that i wont get any job for that my mom want me to take medicine or nursing so i can be like her :wallbash:
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i plan to take up the course in Medicine :D
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I really wanted to be a chemist but since my sister is already taking up BS Chem, I prefer Pharma. Oh, I also liked Psychology but my brother shifted from Chem E to Psycho. But I love to be a pharmacist! :D
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CE (civil engineering) i've already took up exams in mapua, UP, UE.. planning to take in TUP, adamson and FEU too
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]me ??.. i like stir wades... en aLso cOm. engineering :o :o :o [/align]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] me?! i want to take up journalism as well as psychology. :lol: [/b]
shinefine
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi freelance...?
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hey your off topic .. i like Chemical Engineering but my parents disagree. They say it's too hazardous for my health. So, I'll take accountancy, though I don't love it. :(
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I just took my electives. I took Photography and Technology media. I'm so excited :D But I'm scared of seniors haha :ninja:
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Currently I'm in my senior years of highschool and still not decided on [b]what i want[/b]. My parents suggested [b]Business Administration and Accountancy [/b], for me It's okay, but still not that excited.. Other options are [b]Chemical Engineering[/b] and [b]Industrial Engineering[/b].. Honestly, I dont know what I want.. All I know is that I'm interested in [i]Computers and Photography[/i].. and my fave subject is [i]Math[/i].. Oh well, I'll just wait for my college years., hahaha. :P
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: when i was in highschool i wanted to be an architect and interior designer. we had an elective subject of architecture in 4th year and it was then when i realized that it's not that easy. and im tooooo slow in making plans and houses. i can't do a plate if under pressure. =([/quote] Too bad.. I want to be an architect also.. I changed my mind after i read ate meng's post
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Social knowledge! =D:thumbsup: chemistry =|:thumbsup: just that! :Dv

Last edited by CloudsRider (2008-12-16 10:08:29)

FArerA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Currently BSHRM student :)
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:( I don't know.. =) maybe about the [b]language or art[/b] i luv both of them..
misfit_muffin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hmm... masscom for me XD[/b][/align]
shutmedown
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pharmacy for premed.. I just now realized that being a doctor is in our bloodline :P [spoiler]SHUTMEDOWN YO! :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i always prefer [b]Computer[/b] . .
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Undecided. :lol: Maybe, chemical engineering or BSHRM. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:07

[ 13 queries - 0.173 second ]
Privacy Policy