• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

icarushkii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

uhm.. im planning to take IT =D but i also like tourism .. :o but i get insecure whenever i see pretty girls.. that makes me think that, tourism is not for mii:( but i love computers too, and id like to know more about codes :D it all started when i learned about mark loreto (the one who made the overlay) :lol: it triggers me to learn and innovate something new :D but many people are telling me that IT isnt so good. and many more like: [i]"pagkatapos mo?? anuh mkukuwa mong job??" "pde k nmng magself study nyn.. kht sino pdeng matutunan yan.. bumili lng ng books at ibng mga programs matututo kna!"[/i] waaa... im so confused thats why until now, i cant find a good school for me, and im kinda scared with the entrance exam.. my ncae says that my 1st field is enterprising, the 2nd one is investigative?? eerrr :o [spoiler][i]nobela na pla too :)) [/i] can somene help mii?? :([/spoiler]

Last edited by icarushkii (2009-01-11 02:56:49)

janis angela...
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

:arrow: definitely software engineering. yea. :idea:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to take tourism.=D and then study marketing. and i want to take fashion designing too.=D $.$=D
rona24ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

my mother also wants me to take up nursing, and i do want to take computer science too
Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I took nursing coz that's my parents' wish for me..
dr_ren
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to take [b]Medicine..[/b] :D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to take a economy course!!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I would like to take a tourism course.. ;][/b][/color]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Maybe I would take Multimedia Arts or Devcom.
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

sori :cry: [coz i posted in the college section] maybe: nursing/ medicine/ b.a./ com-e/ veterinary
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm taking that relate to science technology.. =)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to take Psychology. But surely, my parents won't agree with it. They want me to take any course in the field of Arts. But, that's just not what I really want. My other option is Accounting. I want to be a lawyer. And idk why but Psychology is also a pre-law course. (._.)
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Information Technology. Because im only implified in computer. Tourism. I love saying different languages and go to other countries Greek Mythology. I love gods.I want to know more about the gods thingy.
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll take up mass comm,maybe major in broadcasting or in journalism.im still thinking on what i want between these two majors
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx;#3512920;1270605014]My other option is Accounting. I want to be a lawyer.[/quote] - Then take up Accounting, and after that take Law! That's what I'm planning to do, by the way. :xixi:

Last edited by beareyes (2010-04-07 07:45:52)

megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

As for me, I really don`t know what course do I want. haha ; )) My mom give me options: Accountancy (Same school [i]pa rin[/i] or If I can pass UPCAT or USTET) or Pharmacy (If I can pass USTET). But Idk why I`m attracted with BSCE, I don`t have a future with it LOL first, it has lot of Physics & Math also drawings. And I can say I`m not good at those fields. haha : )))
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I was thinking of taking up Dentistry already but just a few days ago, I got my mind confused since they say, it is not click these days and it means that it would be hard looking for a job after. My mom was saying I should take up Nursing but I don't like to. And Medicine? I still don't know. So far, I'm not yet decided D;
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm still undecided. I don't know what to take up. Comp Eng or Civil Eng. O___________o
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Want to take BS Comp Science or Computer Engineering.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:17

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy