• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Hmmm.. Advantage? A Big Money In The Future. =D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

I'm thinkng of taking up computer science or computer engineering. :paranoid:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]AMEN !!![/b] computer science - my course computer engineering - course ni andrew :)) [i]anyhow . . maganda yan pareho !!! go ! go ! go ![/i] nyahahaha xD
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Aish. No I don't know what to take up. =D If I'd pass Lasalle, I'd take up ComSci. If I'd pass Silliman, I'd take up Tourism. It really depends on the school to me. I WAS SO DAMN SURE I'VE MADE UP MY MIND THAT I'D TAKE UP COMSCI, BUT THIS 'RESULT' JUST MESSED MY MIND UP. :crybaby:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ Ayel:[/b] Please Avoid Speaking Tagalog Bro. You Know Why? I'll Pm You In Your Y!M Buhehehe! :cool: [b]@topic:[/b] Now Im Thinking If I'll Continue Taking The Course Comsci. Boheheh! I Just Want More With This Course. [b]IT - Info. Tech.[/b] Webdesigner? LOL :lol:

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-01-14 08:32:42)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I think ComSci is hard. but hey, if you graduated, you'll earn as much as 45k! my uncle had his first job with salary 45k PhP. he turned down the 19k for the 45k :o (he passed microsoft grade 2 even though he wasn't able to finish his studies at mapua) - so if you really can do it and determined to take the course, Study Hard =)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

interior design... yeah... thats wat i want
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bs biology.. it's the only strength i have!!! :lol: but i really want to study medicine after.. :wallbash:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hehehe Im Just kidding. [b]@meng:[/b] Hehehe, Wow 45k. Btw, What's The Job of ComSci. LoL. Im So Stupid.
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

as of this time, I don't know wat course to take up.. .::maybe NURSING or INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY::..

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-01-26 09:35:00)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Wahaah, Same Here. :D
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want 2 take up.. accountancy!! :D or maybe a comsci.. thats not final yet..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna take psychology or general medicine for my university courses. what do u think guys? :D
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^take general medicine :| I'll just say this: [b]Take a medical course![/b] The sacrifices pay off once you graduate. Anything outside the medical field, you may end up regretting once the evil truth of reality sinks in - "There aren't that many jobs left..." I knew it then as much as I know it now :wasted: but if you're lucky enough to land a great job :D then cheers! I'm studying to be a nurse :lol: It'll be my 2nd course
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha Ur Funny Dude. Btw Goodluck! :lol:
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i thinks a general medicine
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think HRM is for me..
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=dodgerblue][align=center][b]im now a graduating student so im facing college life soon :paranoid: im kinda nervous @topic me?? im gona take up bscoe or computer engineering, i luv computers :D [/b][/align][/color]
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1ST CHOICE: Nursing 2ND CHOICE: Information Technology
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:13:01)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:39

[ 9 queries - 0.100 second ]
Privacy Policy