• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

It's either, Information Technology or Multimedia Arts. :|
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

My dad wants me to take up [b]Nursing[/b]. But I don't want to. :penguin: It's either Interior Designing, BS Bio, Accountancy or Bus. Ad.
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want to take journalism..
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

probably .. LAWYER. i want to take Law.
xobubblegumxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

my parents wants me to take nursing :crybaby: but i don't want to i like to take :HRM or IT
feenkiidoll
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=right][quote=hansz]I like to be a lawyer someday.. but it takes 8 - 10 yrs.. so I'll tke accountancy first.. and just continue to law someday..[/quote] ooooooooooooooh. x] have the same idea. i also wanna be a lawyer someday. but it takes 8-10 years before i graduate.. i can't wait to graduate in college, i want to save up.. and do a little business. x] sooo em jst goin to take a 4 year course [i]muna[/i]. uhhh.. is accountancy and commerce the same? jeje. nd oh.. i also wanted to be an architect x] i jst duno yet.. im still a sophomore high school.. ever since in elementary, i used to have high ambitions. x][/align]
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am still undecided.. haha... :wallbash: but my choices are nursing and then take up medicine, or accountancy and then proceed to Law... i want to be a cardiologist or CPA Lawyer... hahahaa... whew! dreams... hahahha..,,:D nice day..
gabrielixxiv
» n00b
1969-12-31

BSIT for me. but i really want ABMA. :crybaby:
supahgreenaholic
» n00b
1969-12-31

me i like to take up medicine and i don't like to take nursing as my premed so i planned that i'll take PT as my premed:crybaby::crybaby: super dami na kasi ang nag nanursing:crybaby::crybaby:
supahgreenaholic
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehhehe kahit sophomore pa ako hot na hot na ako=D=D=D=D, even i'm not a patient person alam ko namang maka ka recover din ako i like kasi to b an OB/GYN EH:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
supahgreenaholic
» n00b
1969-12-31

BTW pls. try the tragedy of bein in love of carmz in non-english literature[spoiler][/spoiler]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=supahgreenaholic]BTW pls. try the tragedy of bein in love of carmz in non-english literature[/quote] who's this ? please don't post non-related topics!.. even if it is my story you are promoting..! @topic: mine is accountancy and law.. cause I wanna be a CPA lawyer..!
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dunno yet.. hmp.. who can help me think about it.. haha..lols..xD
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..supahgreenaholic! stop SPAMMING! read the rules... dont double post!.. @topic: i wanna take up Medicine.. Nursing.. i wann abe a distionguished doctor sumday.. :)
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me...??...still confused... i wanna be a doctor..a pediatrician.... but my parents are also requesting me to be a veterinarian so that i can take care of our business.... =)=)=)
supahgreenaholic
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am sorry talaga :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:::crybaby: i dont read rules kasi ayan tuloy dami ang nagalit :doubt::doubt:!!!! tsk tsk tsk i know mistakes is our great teachers iam new pa kasi ako dito e :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Information Technology or anything related to computers[/b] =)=)=)
denise-x
» n00b
1969-12-31

I've decided to take up Computer Science in college. =)
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..i really really like to take accountancy..hMmm...
karlo_cardona05@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think i'm gonna take up nursing:P cause i really love working in the hospital ....hahahahahahah....:lol: _karlo_cardona05_
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:31

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy