• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[quote=aRies04991]Tip for you guys.. [quote]you guys should be the one who'll decide on what course you'll pursue. don't follow me [i took nursing but my heart is in engineering] :wallbash:[/quote] [/quote] Yup dude thats what i did ^_^ hehehehe but i really wanted culinary arts but as i said .. the tuition fee is hell ... we cant afford it yet .. anyways .[b].im enjoying my current course which is .. comp science ..[/b]. i think im one of the 6 % of our batch who are really into this course .. the majority however just took it because they said " i want to know more about computers " which i think is a ...... reason ... .. also .. javascript is great .. i can do great things with it . ^_^ the best thing about it . is i survived my first year !! nyahahaha .... again 2nd year .. data struct .. back to the grind !!!
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

hmm.. ill take the UPCAT this saturday. [IF ever ill pass the exam, ill take either one of the courses i wrote down there = BA Psychology or European Languages] If not, ill settle for accountancy or tourism - most likely ill take tourism since my mom likes it better. but i really wanna take up accountancy.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

follow ur heart khimmiee lolsness. =D

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-08-01 10:12:50)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]hmm.. ill take the UPCAT this saturday. [IF ever ill pass the exam, ill take either one of the courses i wrote down there = BA Psychology or European Languages] If not, ill settle for accountancy or tourism - most likely ill take tourism since my mom likes it better. but i really wanna take up accountancy.[/quote] :arrow: goodluck with UPCAT. don't study the night before exams. just relax your mind =)
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

BS Bio Comp Sci oh yeah me too, I'll be having the UPCAT this sunday..

Last edited by nica1214 (2007-08-02 23:15:27)

0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

well i want to take engineer(is the speling correct?) but our family wants me to become nurse or doctor or dentist, cuz those jobs are in our history. preety cool huh!?.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Me gonna go for Nursing :arrow: go to abroad then study medicine there.. lolz! :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Waw, Goodluck Sis Nica. hehe, ComSci Is Cool. Hehe. :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=0phranxis0]well i want to take engineer(is the speling correct?) but our family wants me to become nurse or doctor or dentist, cuz those jobs are in our history. preety cool huh!?.[/quote] Kinda same with my situation.. my relatives mostly took nursing and related courses. btw i also am taking nursing right now :wallbash: goodluck to all who will take the upcat
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yehhh, You're Right Bro. GoodLuck! Hehehe! =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]I took nursing coz that's my parents' wish for me..[/quote] Huhuh your so pathetic ading, your parents choose a course for you that you don't like hahaha well maybe later or sooner you will see a corpse in your course :D and don't forget to bring suka/vinegar in that subject :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Heheh. So You're Nusing Too? Or What? =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: vinegar? you gonna dip the corpse and eat it? lolx :lol: jox. i saw some students in our school doing sumthing with the dead cat :ninja:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aw, Me Too I Saw my Tito Doing Sumthng On The Frog. Because My Too Is A Lazy Nurse. :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Aw, Me Too I Saw my Tito Doing Sumthng On The Frog. Because My Too Is A Lazy Nurse. :lol:[/quote] :arrow: frog is nothing. =D even highschool students do that. i remember my 2nd yr zoology class, the lungs of the frog blew like a little strawberry =D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Im doing Accountancy or Photography or anything about computer designing?[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: vinegar? you gonna dip the corpse and eat it? lolx :lol: jox. i saw some students in our school doing sumthing with the dead cat :ninja:[/quote] Yup hehehe :lol: Well I saw an actual dead people in Cadaver at this school(UB), I don't know where they grab those dead bodies?! Edit: If you don't know guys, they smell same with meats that we eat :D If you don't believe, it's your lost nyahahah~ :lol:

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-08-15 05:43:06)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge][quote=meng.o3]:arrow: vinegar? you gonna dip the corpse and eat it? lolx :lol: jox. i saw some students in our school doing sumthing with the dead cat :ninja:[/quote] Yup hehehe :lol: Well I saw an actual dead people in Cadaver at this school(UB), I don't know where they grab those dead bodies?! Edit: If you don't know guys, they smell same with meats that we eat :D If you don't believe, it's your lost nyahahah~ :lol:[/quote] :arrow: :puke: :puke: maybe those bodies are not being claimed in hospitals or those who are unidentified or do not have any known relatives.. imagine eating a dish and it's a person's meat :puke: :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yes maybe =| untill now those corpse are still stuck in my mind. They're really like zombies eating my mind :mad:
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

. mine is COMPUTER ENGiNEERiNG,. :) .weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:29

[ 9 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy