• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Though I'm only a 3rd year high school student, I actually made up my mind on what course will I take in the future and I chose Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Arts (ABMMA)! =):thumbsup: `coz I really love designing though I'm not good at it. :D
VikDrei
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Nursing!!i Ant To Help Other People But I Hate Science!!
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

graduating student.. 4th yr HS i already took exams in UP and MAPUA in UP my first choice was bio in diliman then in mapua yeah i wanna take up CE (civil eng) results of the exam will be release this coming thursday i'm afraid :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

here are my options: culinary arts special education economics tsk... i want to take aviation. but because of my hearing problem, it's impossible to happen... :|
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I will take up a course of nursing cause its best for me..!and that's my grandma told me just to go abroad..!:lol:..but i want to take an Information of technology or IT coz it's simple and easy..!:lol:[ /b]
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i actually have a lot of choices right now. i dont have any final choice yet. but i prefer to take up [b]accountancy[/b], [i]management and information systems[/i] or [u]management engineering[/u] :D
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=zachiru][b]I will take up a course of nursing cause its best for me..!and that's my grandma told me just to go abroad..!..but i want to take an Information of technology or IT coz it's simple and easy..![ /b[/quote] It is not an easy course.. :thumbsup:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well i have a lot of choices... [b] Designing[/b] [i](i forgot what course is that?)[/i] - because i love fashion! [b]International Studies or Tourism[/b] - cuz i want to go around the world learn new languages and cultures
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll take Accountancy. aww. Maaaaaaatthh.
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Well, I'm still a second year high school but I already made up my mind about the courses i'll take...I have 3 choices![/b] First choice: :arrow:Accountancy => to be a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) :arrow:Law => to be a CPA Lawyer someday... Second choice: :arrow:i'll go to fashion school at Paris Third choice: :arrow:to join a congregation of nun :)
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b] HRM [/b] or just a [b] nurse! [/b] [/align]
van08
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to take up nursing....
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im still choosing one out of these two: Accountancy... CPA oh my gosh.. Flight Stewardess.. which is better? :)
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: me ..? i dunno yet .. but im thinking Nursing .. hahaha .! :D
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im now a 4th yir highschool sudent and i do not know what will be my course in college. its either: nursing: but im scared of blood. computer eng comsci what will i take. better take time to think. :/
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]I think, I'll get [b]Nursing[/b] or [b]Bachelor in Physical Education[/b] :exclaim:[/align]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] uhm.. i think.. i'll take uhm.. computing.. or design.. LOL~ coz i LOVE to draw sumtinx i lyk..:D[/align]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If I pass ateneo, im going to take up bs bio :] *goodluck :D
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Im still in doubt to what course am I planning to take. My mom says I should take up nursing...but I personally dont like it..[spoiler]i think i'd die earlier if im gona take that one =D[/spoiler] My options are masscom,infotech,hrm,bussiness ad,polsci..:o:lol:

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2008-11-07 11:25:02)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I just passed my form and I've decided to take Double ICT Course and Photography for next year. Can't wait for college :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:08

[ 9 queries - 0.099 second ]
Privacy Policy