• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

_Bhudz_
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

I want IT major programming i love Codes ^__________________^
Cewe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

mmm i really love science... but i also find that math is really interesting :( I probably going to take Biology and goes to medical school... well give me y'all support.. because i heard it's really hard to get in to medical school :crybaby:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I chose business :eh:
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wanna take Law hhehehe lol
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im college now, and im taking Information Technology.
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i would like to take the course computer programming....
ericamarie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Maybe nursing or mascom.. or law. LOL [i][sub]edited due to the use of tagalog in posting.[/sub][/i]

Last edited by takashi (2008-08-12 06:09:43)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maybe i'll take [b]mass communication[/b] or [b]medicine[/b] to be a pediatrician.:question: not sure.

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-11 03:12:09)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my family suggests that i should take up accountancy by the time i reach my college life.. yet, i don't have a clear idea about that course?anyone here can share ideas to me? i'm currently a 3rd year hs student.. =)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I actually want to take up Nursing then proceed to Medicine [Pediatrician] but because of practicality I took up BSIT. I dun money for taking up medicine [i]that sucks.[/i] Still Thank God, I'm loving my course. Programming's pretty cool though it's hard. XP

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-08-12 04:16:08)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Okay. here's the deal. this thread is starting to become like this thread: http://theftalk.com/t827-College%3A-What-Course-are-You-Taking%3F.html (check both their first posts for basis)[/quote] Uh Nix, where's the deal? And i THINK it`s kinda connected w/ that thread. So there's nothing wrong with that? =|
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^ ahaha! advance happy birthday for you.. i'm thinking to take up psychology or philosophy then continue it to law.. whew.. [/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i have AP Psychology and AP French III that I'll be tackling down this year. I'm going towards either being a Child Therapist [ kids are getting problems 'cause of parental divorces ] or as all of my family expect me to be . . . a Licensed Practical Nurse ... my step-dad also adviced me to try and become a Translator for a private cruise company. :D
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hm.. i think accounting will do.. bcuz i love math.. :D:D
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chemical engineering of course....
_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh :rolleyes: I just took up UPCAT for 2008, hopefully I'd pass :P anyway, yeah sure, I want to be a vet or a psychologist. Anything science related but I also like to take language classes, y' know, learn different languages from around the globe :D I also want to travel so when I was a kid, I wished to be an archaeologist :P lol.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

maybe i'll take up Tourism beacuse i always wanted to be a flight attendant..but my geometry teacher keeps on telling me; hello!!..wake up!!.flight attendants are tall!!..and you are not!!.." something like that.. or maybe Accounting even though it sometimes makes my nose bleed.. :D uhmm..my aunt ang uncle are Accounting graduates and they keep on teasing me..just to prove to them that i really can..and i love maths.. :D that's all..
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nyahahaha!! i like to take journalism.. but they said it's a hard course because you have to master it.. ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=black_eLjOy]^ ahaha! advance happy birthday for you.. i'm thinking to take up psychology or philosophy then continue it to law.. whew..[/quote] Hahaha, thank you :D Psychology? I think that's nice. I liek that course too.
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I chose the course [b]Food technology, Public Health[/b] and [b]Pharmacy[/b] when i took up the UPCAT.. but i really want to be a medical technologist.. but now i'm also thinking of taking the course Political Science.. haha..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:02

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy