• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

i want my [i]pre-med[/i] to be BS Chem :) if i had the chance, i would want to pursue my interest in carpentry and woodworking (i love working wif my hands lol)
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Information Technology[/b] :thumbsup:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm thinking about taking Engineering or anything about Computer. :lol3:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Business Management :)
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

BS Bio then proceed to Medicine / BS Chemical Engineering. Those are my only options :doh:
BOOKWORM C3
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm torn between tourism, business and journalism. i think i [i]may[/i] want to be a pedia too.
T.H.A.N.Z_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tourism :D i want to travel :D
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Flight Stewardes :) accountant :P I like Photography too :)
T.H.A.N.Z_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mass comm tourism :D
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Information Technology!! :D :D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Psychology or Education Major in Special Education. :yes2:
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=BOOKWORM C3;#3579908;1273679252]i think i may want to be a pedia too.[/quote] - My Mom's encouraging me to be one. Anyway, I still have 2 years to think about what'd I take. @_@ I'm very much decided to get Accountancy then after that, I'd take Law. @_@ But I also have one more option, Medicine. @_@ There's something in me that wants to be a nurse or a doctor something. XDDDDD :lol3:
elouish
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to take Accounting then Law!
rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

Tourism or Com Sci . haven`t decide yet .
harman*hellewise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Speech Pathology
game007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[scroll]comscie[/scroll]

Last edited by game007 (2010-05-26 17:55:23)

memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Accountancy.
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haven't decided yet. but, there's still one more year to decide about that. maybe i'd want to take tourism. or Japanology something. well , since i like those JPOP stuffs and Japan something, maybe i'll enjoy Japanology .
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

accountancy or computer engineering but i also want hrm
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want to take Mass Communications at UP then hopefully, proceed to Law after. I don't really know if I'm choosing the right courses but I can still change my mind. I've got two more years to go.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:06

[ 10 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy