• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

memicarose
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

i love **t**.
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[font=century gothic]The stars.[/font]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

in-active :turbopoke:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

TPAM is on my mind right now. :love: :xixi:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I saw his Facebook account. *melts*
mSana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if nothing lasts forever, then holding on should never be an option...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:22

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy