• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[quote=bad_boy20]i want to sleep in my bed..:wallbash:[/quote] [b][color=blue]What are you waiting...go!! @topic i would like to eat....[/b][/color]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[quote=jesusfreaks][b][color=blue]whatever. im thinking of my x-gf now.....[/b][/color][/quote] dude..forget ur ex.. forgive and forget and move on with ur lyf..:D.. im thinking of my salary right now..:lol:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bad_boy20]dude..forget ur ex.. forgive and forget and move on with ur lyf..:D.. im thinking of my salary right now..:lol:[/quote] [b][color=blue]It's easy to say that but it's hard.... @topic me too...can't wait for the payday!!![/b][/color]
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]FOOD!!![/b] hahaha coz im starving havent eaten anything yet.. havent had breakfast sigh!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Me too, coz i'm hungry. =D[/b]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to screw him! Im very disappointed :(
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My parents, coz dey'r at d States, i mis dem. :( [/b]
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to take a bath.. --i can't!!! :crybaby::crybaby:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmmm... about my history project...
kasl_17
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D ryt now, im thinking of foods..lots of foods for noche buena..cant wait to eat....:penguin:
kasl_17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img][/img] :D=D:lol::o:O;);]:/:paranoid::rolleyes:
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im thnking why is my hp is not ringing??..:/
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fansigns nyahahaha
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my xmas gifts!! :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=kasl_17][img][/img] :D=D:lol::o:O;);]:/:paranoid::rolleyes:[/quote] [b]Don't double post and spam next tym, also my besties. :) [/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: food .. something to eat =D=D
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahhmmmwats on my mind et see...ima [i]halungkat[/i] it 4 a lil bit... oohh...yeah my classmate who hasen't returned my CD... I wanna say...I feel sorry for you...cauz your gonna pay when were at school...
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i am sleepuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :retard: coz its already 2am in the morning 25 December 2008 [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/b][/align]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2008-12-24 08:09:22)

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my fs! i cant fix its problem.. hehe
LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im thinking of Christmas :gift: :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:26

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy