• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

I'm thinkin' of how amazing my Halloween and weekend will be with my boyfriend & friends!
jona_saved
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[b][color=blue]im hungry right now:crybaby:[/b][/color]
myrtle_1623
» n00b
1969-12-31

im thingking bout my bHiE!!!!! i already miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waaa .. EK tym .!! hahaha .. :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im thinking of my Dad right now =( Hope he's fine. :cry:
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm perfectly bored now. don't know what to do.=|
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

thinking of viewing his fs account.. =)
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Siz danx's story entitled My Twin's Bestfriend. My Favorite! ;)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'm hungry argghhh :wasted:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Uhmmm.. Im thinking of my big bro..
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hello Kitty Stuffs :) I'm just thinking what thing I'm gonna buy for my birthday :D[/b]
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how will i get rid of my colds. argh. :mad:
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]im thinking of 2 bOis na in lOve skin kaninu kaya me??.. =| [/b][/quote] [/align]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm thinking.. if he's such a flirt.. and if imma wear costume tomorrow to school.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm thinking of. . ahm. [b]Him[/b]. :cry:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im thinking of the correct password.. i cnt open here profile.. :/
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im thinking... "hmm~~~i love you baby." :wow: :P im also thinking~~ yay! no laundry tomorrow coz i just finished them today.[/b]:lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'm thinking.. where is the ava of the pretty lady above me??
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im thinking if i will pass our upcoming exams..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'm thinking when will I finally restore back the net connection in my home??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:55

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy