• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

_ron_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

5 months...................................................................
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]New layout 2 create. :) [/b][/font]
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: thesis.. :/
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im hungry.. hungry.. hungry. :wasted::wasted:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

why cant i stop thinkin about him =(
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

searching pic, making graphic. :penguin:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]I am hungry and I want to eat pancit.[/quote]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i am, tired :penguin: :penguin:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Finish my Homework in RLE about tuberculosis Definition of it and signs and symptoms treatment etc...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

his face :redface: :redface:
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if my mamoi is angry T_____T
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=mG]Finish my Homework in RLE about tuberculosis Definition of it and signs and symptoms treatment etc...[/quote] whoo. another nursing stud. dammit. we will have our retdem tomorrow. :wallbash::wallbash:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if my parents will allow me to go to the basketball game tomorrow. [b][i]i have to go![/i][/b] :crybaby: :wallbash: :mad:
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the ultimate.. meeting.. hahah :lol: :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

his comment, haha :lol: C++ look alike comment like this :thumbsdown: [i]/*buti na lang nandyan ka*/[/i] :lol: made me happy.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]My paps now. :) [/b][/font]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a song.. wherever you go,, whatever you do i will be right here weteng for you :redface:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sleep..................:retard::retard:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tomorow's report. :/ and someone. :|:|:|:| stop making me jealous.. just please stop it..
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tsar. tsar. tsar. :lol: nonsense. i still have a class. :wallbash::wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:22

[ 10 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy