• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Serale
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

A lot of things. :| ...........
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

stressing over stupid provincial achievement exams next week.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmmm i wonder if he's awake now.. i miss him =(
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Who made Ftalk? :penguin:
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe nihil and blank :D :D :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]I'm thinking of glasses cuz i am gonna wear one later.:crybaby:[/b][/font]
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A lot of things are in my mind... :| [spoiler]But I'm always thinking of him... =([/spoiler]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Will i eat my breakfast ? :lol:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm thinkin of my ex- TS members :(
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this ftalk poser :thumbsdown::/
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hope the problem will solve soon.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]My other relatives at Toronto, Canada. :) [/b][/font]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]My new siggy. :) [/b][/font]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of where shuld i go,...haha xd
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want some delicious cold ice cream but i have this sneeze lol. I want to go in starcity today with my lover francis. i want to see Kenneth today. And i want to go to his bithday. I want to hug Daryll tightly ---- Francis' brother. I want to hold hands with my boy classmate --- nino. XDD I wnt to sleeeeeep!
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Write.............:thumbsup:
xXxanthony24xXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Foods... ahaha=):thumbsup:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

How will I pamper myself? :/
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleep.. LOL. its kinda late.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:13

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy