• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

... icecreams . oh my.. :retard:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Chocolate...............=):thumbsup:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i really wanna meet him^^
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

intian :wow: :wow:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Havaianaaaaaass [b]x____________x[/b] :lol:
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

flirts................................................................................................:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim:
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

decode :D :D :D
khatrine17
» n00b
1969-12-31

him.. and toshiro. they're soo cool.
xXxanthony24xXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Penguin i think so
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm thinking . what should i give her... to make her happy... hahah :).
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

Chocolate'...cadbury...yummy :drool:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my test in science :doubt:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

out retdem tomorrow. *shivers* :wasted:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

em so sleepy!! :retard::retard::retard:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

same here. im sleepy but there are still a lot of paper works here. :wallbash: ugggh.i hate writing or taking notes. stupid instructors.
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my bfast -- ooo so hungry naaaa
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Eat ur meals regularly, don't skip sis, [i]Nintendo Ds[/i] is on my mind now. :) [/b][/font]
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the modeling potion.. in my subject.. haha :lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bob.. :redface::thumbsup: --he's a WHO -kuya chips,, hehe i'ma go naaa :D to eat haha

Last edited by leipot (2009-01-28 10:29:29)

m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to finish typing the chapter now! lazyness attacks.. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:53

[ 11 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy