• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[b]Im thinking if HE has a crush on me too. ALWAYS.[/b]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

on my mind? hmm..food and gift.. hmmm..waaa! :D:D:D
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]iam thinking of wat will happen in new year wew haha soo excited effin excited[/b]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Xmas .. haha .. den sleep. :lol:
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm oppff and sleep na hahaha new years eve
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I want 2 wish merry xmas 2 my love, [b]Kevin Flint[/b]~ :wow:
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

merry xmas..n i love my ex..ouchh..:cry:
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

missing pipol i lurves sleep merry xmaz
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

* Mhen why wont he reply my pm's ughh..he makes me so confuse *
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] thinking of HiM . yea EDWARD CULLEN . always and forever :wow::wow: [/b][/align][/color]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm, THINKING of my PAST. [/align]
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] thinking of HiM . yea EDWARD CULLEN . always and forever :wow::wow:[/b][/align][/color]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my bf..as always :D nyahaha :wow::wow::wow:
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] thinking of HiM . yea EDWARD CULLEN . always and forever :wow::wow: [/b][/align][/color]
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm desperadas or iskulbukol harhar
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b]thinkin of HiM . yea EDWARD CULLEN . always and forever :wow::wow: [/b][/align][/color]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thinking about the causes of nosebleedng..:wasted:
mhiecoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)yup=) thinking of mha bo0. . .:wow::wow: olwiez she's mha life:idea: can't afford to lose her. . . not today. . . not tommorow. . . not forever. . . :penguin::penguin::penguin:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

* Wtf mhen,..do i even still have a bf omg..its been freakin 1month since we last talked ughh *
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thinking if i'll giong to eat or not...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:43

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy