• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

RenRenKy
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

iam thinking of my wife on my house.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

I'm thinking of a plot for my story.
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

right now, I am thinking of what am i going to write in here, but unfortunately nothing enters my mind, so there it be, I'm thinking of nothing.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=impuissant04]right now, I am thinking of what am i going to write in here, but unfortunately nothing enters my mind, so there it be, I'm thinking of nothing.[/quote] [b][color=blue]same here...i dont know what im thinking[/b][/color]:lol::lol::lol:
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my gurl coz i really missed her..luv u baby ko..:P
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]spam...spam^^^^^im sleepyyyyyyyyy[/b][/color]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im thinking of our review for tommorow!!! :crybaby: science quiz is such a hard time... :cry:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: biological etc. etc. :crybaby:
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my gurlfriend.. huhuhu :crybaby:
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my text messages :lol:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thinking of my guy
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks][b][color=blue]spam...spam^^^^^im sleepyyyyyyyyy[/b][/color][/quote] spam spam ur mouth
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bad_boy20]spam spam ur mouth[/quote] [b][color=pink]i don't have a mouth @ topic the person above me is crazy that's what im thinking[/b][/color]:lol::lol::lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'm thinking to join an egroup, but, which will it be? will they accept me as well? I hope.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]I'm thinking to join an egroup, but, which will it be? will they accept me as well? I hope.[/quote] [b][color=blue]yes, you will @topic i hate my seatmate right now....annoying[/b][/color] [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Friendstertalk+University]Join us Here[/url]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm thinking of my bf! :wow: && my annoying sister beside me :evil:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b][color=blue]sleepy & hungry...[/b][/color][/i]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]New Moon[/b] by [i]Stephenie Meyer..[/i] =)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b][color=blue]on my mind right now is the person above me has a wrong post. think that post is supposed to be in the music???...weeeeeee[/b][/color][/i]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm, I think I'm thinking about food ryt now, kinda hungry :D :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:06

[ 11 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy