• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

lovegood
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

im thinking of the first day of the second semester, wakoko, that will be diz coming monday.. :paranoid: whew. i kip my fingers (and toes :lol:) crossed that everything will be okei. [jiang yo!] :D:thumbsup:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

to chat with him.. hehehh.. i hope he'll be OL though...
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i was thinking about my grandma... last year she was with us, commemorating our dead loved ones. now, she's one of them. :crybaby:

Last edited by gengskie (2008-10-31 19:44:46)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im thinking of my baby.,hmmmm~~he's busy right now at school.,[/b]:rolleyes:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thinking of a fiction story. :rolleyes:
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

thinking of my future story
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thinking of my future story[/b]=):wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ avoid double post,bro ----topic i was thinking about my reportbook :wasted: i was thingking about someone,I miss him so much ;_;
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was thinking about this coming monday.. is it really the end of sembreak? :crybaby:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

starbucks, caramel. yum yum! hummhh!
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shella_Suigintou99]^ avoid double post,bro[/quote] im very very sori..........:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]my brother is sooo irritatingly annoying. i wanna beat him up.. ggr.[/b]

Last edited by theejhay (2008-11-01 03:48:45)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'm thinking about the lost cp of my daughter :wallbash:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thinking bout my.. back.. its painful :wallbash: :(
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im thinking.,one week is very long.[/b]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm??.. im thinking on how to answer my assgnmtsz..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thinking bout him.. i wonder what he's doin ryt now.[/b]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im thinking of my prof in eng8..gawd! i need her..she gave me a NG on my class card! !%$# her!:evil:
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=pink] .wats on my mind?. .hmm. i wana be iin our top10 liixt diisz 2nd gradiing agen. :) [/color]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my gurl coz i really miss her
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:42

[ 9 queries - 0.116 second ]
Privacy Policy