• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Is she alright? She's been so busy with school stuffs. Man, how I miss her. :(
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[url]www.pinoygfx.co.nr[/url] haha my current forum... im thinkin of that ryt now...
airon//•V)
» n00b
1969-12-31

thingking of what time will i be home tomorow coz i'm going to bulacan..... ?_?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

exam in next month
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm so long in da net mama, please dun kill me XD
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

her voice and face always on my mind :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My School and My Life :wallbash::wallbash:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my boyfriend and my life..:crybaby:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My ppt task :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

in my mind?! making FS for our barkada! :lol: pimp Edit fotos & more!
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

health exam on monday. :wallbash:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The toma session tonight. =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^please avoid to spam in here [/b] my homework
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im thinking of [b]HIM[/b]...:D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thinking my bed..i wanna sleep
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Think about my FS crush. :D [spoiler]nah~[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thesis and defense haiz...
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My presentation and my school. :wallbash:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my boyfriend who is angry now...:crybaby::crybaby:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my bloggie..missin' it [i]na[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:56

[ 9 queries - 0.544 second ]
Privacy Policy