• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

bad_boy20
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[quote=jesusfreaks][i][b][color=blue]on my mind right now is the person above me has a wrong post. think that post is supposed to be in the music???...weeeeeee[/b][/color][/i][/quote] yes u do have a point.. but u can't blame her/him coz that whats on her/his mind right now.. do u have a problem with it?!:evil:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[b][color=blue]whatever. im thinking of my x-gf now.....[/b][/color]

Last edited by jesusfreaks (2008-11-19 14:50:52)

shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tweet tweet tweet.

Last edited by shekinah.xoxo (2010-05-19 03:38:58)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

stupid me my day sucks ugh i want my arm to be healed =(
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i miz HIM~!!.. :(
engrmelvin326
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm.. is she fine ryt now? is she thinkin of me too?
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wAnnA goWh hOme Now!!!:D:retard:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ haiyah, sticky caps.. ;) @t: right now, i think that i want to kill a girl for making me jealous as hell~! =). bawahaha~!
jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to embrace my fatTy!!! :cry: i really miss her! :crybaby:
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i knw wat in thier minds but dey dnt knw whts its in my mind!!!!!!!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Now, i'm thinking of my wife and kids, hope that they are all fine =)
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im thinking about her, wanna know what's her name? click the spoiler =) [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]Ysa[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] ♥♥♥ ^^...
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'm thinking right now if I will catch any fish tomorrow? I hope so, even a small one :D
feenkiidoll
» n00b
1969-12-31

im thinking bout my grades :] weeeepeeeh. cant weyt to get my card!
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b][/b]my crush.. lolx..xD[i][/i]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]someone[/b]- my loev :wow: [b]something[/b]- my phone(waiting for people to text)
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm hungry....:smoke:
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in my mind... i need movin' forward... :penguin: i need to eat my lunch meal... :wow: waiting for the text or call of my bez and my friend... :wallbash:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm waiting 4 christmas..
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to sleep in my bed..:wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:19

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy