• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

I'm thinking on what other module should I add to my new layout?
mcoy22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

im hungry... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

- Wow, is anyone on Ftalk @ the moment? - I'm super hungry ...
mcoy22
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]- Wow, is anyone on Ftalk @ the moment? - I'm super hungry ...[/quote] yeah i'm here...you just woke up???im not only hungry but still sleepy..weeeeee
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]im very sleepy right now[/b][/color]
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] aboUt oUr cLass tomorrow.. [/b][/align]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'm thinking of a present for my wife for her birthday =)
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm thinking about the design of my new layie...and chocolate cake I made that my couzins ate clean =|
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thinkin of.. 2nd sem.
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i was thinking ---about my projects from school --- my crush in FS =_= ,i miss him badly :crybaby:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cosine Law. :crybaby:
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im thinking of my [s]exams[/s] and of course my [b][i]bf[/i][/b].. :wow:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i am thinking of tomorrow's activity at school.. :wallbash:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'm thinking of posting my new layout in the "show OFF".. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]say hello and what am i thinking right now? im thinking., yay.,i dont have fever anymore., biogesic is effective.,[/b]:lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

What im thinking now is what will be the respond of the other members about my suggestion in suggestions && feedbacks. :ninja: :ninja:
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

RIght now? am thinking of who i could invite to come with me tommorow. I have to get my credentials at school. Because am going to transfer...
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

waa.. i dont want to go to school tomm!!...
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im thinkng of skul..my new classmates..new sched.. sigh..im rilli pissed of ryt now..
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wakoko, first day of second sem tomorrow. whew. :paranoid: gudluck 2 me. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:57

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy