• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

wondering.. wer is my bee :lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

dunno... i think about my future college
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im thinkin bout him, hope he's doin fne...hayz..i miss him na!=(
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]i'm thinkin bout meih hW :lol: if gAgawa nvAh aQ .. ehEhe :D[/align]
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm thinking to the starting of our class...!! huhuhu
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hm . if what should i do . my bf and i quarreled. mygod. i'm angry at him. i dnt wanna talk to him. don't wanna see him but .. i'm missing him. dunno what to feel. :([/b]
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

thinkin bout my hair... :crybaby: ... the woman in the parlor didn't cut it right!!! :mad:
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wonder if the rain would stop falling soon...im stranded at school right now.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I wonder why still I can't go on.. But I want to go on :wallbash: haha lol... what was that.,? :lol: I keep on thinking how would I be able to fix the layout i have been designing this week... :wasted: nosebleed!
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center] im thinking of him, my past and present.. hmm.. [/align]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i am thinking of what am i thinking ryt now..,,
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm thinking my ex :cry:
yana96
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am thinking of my someone that is cool..:D;)
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

aHhm..im thinking about my future..if im g0ing 2 be an aCtrEss..sorry huh if my mind is so s2pid..heheeh..im just telling the truth..hhehehe.. :paranoid:
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

am thinking of what am gonna have for lunch.. hehehe.. and thinking if what to do after lunch..
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im thinkin of cuttin myself to death
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

huff maii prenhh she is mad to me i dunno why huhuhu
jomari27
» n00b
1969-12-31

:P.,,i misS my bHaby.,,
jomari27
» n00b
1969-12-31

.,,how i wish i could see her again.,, .,,iDONT have time to cry.,, .,,iHAVE time to LOVE.,,
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]im hapii^^[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:55

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy