• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

^maybe i'm the one your looking for..hehe..just kidding.. :lol: I wonder if my bestfriend likes me better than her suitor.. :o
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[quote=RieRa*]:ninja: narutO latest episode :][/quote] ive seen d last shipudn episode.. :D @topic: food food food.. buritos, double cheese burger, pizza, grilled chckn, rosted beef.. gosh.. so hungry....
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im thinking of her...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

why is my left leg longer than my right???????
KeikokU
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D [i][b]My Special One[/b][/i] :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm thinking if what should i gonna reply to this :lol:
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: tHiNkiN' 0f mY b0yfRiEnD... [b]thinkin' if he's thinkin' 0f me t0o..[/b] ^sHaiRa^
krizza112005
» n00b
1969-12-31

@Lol Im Thinking Right Now? My [b]Crushiee In School Haha[/b] Lol..He's So Cute..And When He Dance I Feel!! Arghh Lol! Shake His Belly Haha
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh pliz...let this b my last day on earth... :cloud:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

. . . . . the sonGs ov the chipmunks, im js done, watchin the movie, alvin and the chpmUnkz..^_^ =)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thinking of him,sorry bhaby! :(
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]. . . . . the sonGs ov the chipmunks, im js done, watchin the movie, alvin and the chpmUnkz..^_^ =)[/quote] Oh my me too =D Arent they cute?
cutiekrizia17
» n00b
1969-12-31

my birthday is coming up.. will anyone remember it?and greet me?hehe:]
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

booooorrrrrringggggggggggggg :doubt:
o0oJuLiaNo0o
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]...should I post or not...?![/i] =|
mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm thinking if I'm falling for my friend,, And if I'm falling, what is the feeling I feel for the one I'm courting?,,
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

umm.. im thinking of... of... what should i answer on your question.. :lol:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

still thinkin bout her.. shes hard to forget :D :paranoid: :cry:
hpalvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

happy =) [img]http://h1.ripway.com/embassy/Friendster-Logo.png[/img]
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]i wish you weren't so sweet and kind so that i wouldn't be thinking so much of you... i wish you didn't have to walk me home, visit me when i'm sick, talk to me at school, send me sweet text messgaes so that i wouldn't be overanalyzing... i wish you didn't tell me i'm beautiful and mention my assets so that i wouldn't think of you... i wish you like me the way i do... :rose: :norose: :rose: [/align][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:27

[ 12 queries - 0.658 second ]
Privacy Policy