• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

i miss my boi..=(
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

i miss him
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my father.. my mum and papa is separated and i keep of thinking of my father these days.. coz he is old already and he has no1 to take care of him.
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cheuw][b]^please avoid to spam in here [/b] my homework[/quote] Huh? I didn't spam. Or, if you have a different definition of the word 'spam'... =D @ topic: My hospital schedule for tomorrow. Argh.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My little sister in the hospital. :( God, please heal her. :crybaby:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Will I come or not on her graduation day.
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :arrow: [i]Her[/i] :D:D:D:D:D
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Her very looong message. Heck, it's in a dialect that I don't even understand. :crybaby:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i told him to call me but he didn't call me yet.. puhhh....
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my bf again..hikz
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im thinking of our periodical exams nxt week...
photographsandmemories
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhmmmm thinking of my friends;]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thinking my exam..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im thinking my report tomorrow. :wallbash::wallbash:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm thinking about what's my lunch today....
aileen01
» n00b
1969-12-31

crush...................crush......................crush...................^_^
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm thinking about. . . . the things that will happen to me in the future
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Mom and My Learning Process :wallbash::wallbash:
jeljelomar
» n00b
1969-12-31

:O..lol..im thingking of everything!!duh!!thinking of what i will use in the graduation of my brother and cousin caouse wel'l going to have a party all night here!! lol..eheh that's what Im thingking of now!!!hehehe:redface:
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.::teardrops forever::. yes. 2 words. teardrops. forever. march 9, 2008. around 10:00P.M. i will always remember. hay... i'm thinking why my friend said she was glad i told "teardrops" that i loved him.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 9 queries - 0.432 second ]
Privacy Policy