• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

--+emO_pRincEzz23+--
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

im thinking of me crush.. wonders if she also likes me.. toinks..
--+emO_pRincEzz23+--
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[quote=niknok_1999]im thinking of me crush.. wonders if she also likes me.. toinks..[/quote] @niknok_1999: kip thinking, , !! hehe., maybe she's thinking of you too. . .hihi. .
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im freakin bored!.im thinkin how to escape to this boooringgggggg day!
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im thinking of ways to get rid of that thing called, "boredom". YAY! haha. im so dead. :norose: i dont even have someone to think of. :crybaby:
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I wanna eat.. :redface: im hungry.. =D
hazel.nut
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm thinking....why????why????? :paranoid:
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

im thinking of a food :D specifically, PIZZA :) im so cravin' for pizza ryt now =) oh and VANILLA ICE CREAM :( i want some :crybaby:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im sooo jealous right now.. don know why :doubt:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

why am i so ugly?????why????
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]on my mind? hmm. justin! :) [/color][/b]
KeikokU
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D [b]always[/b] :rose: [b][i]my special one[/i][/b] :rose:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

exam. exam. and exam.. and i'm badly sick right now. :crybaby:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to eat hamburger...
RieRa*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:ninja: narutO latest episode :]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to have fried chicken for lunch..
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

more volumes of baki the grappler wuhooooooooooo
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]why am i so ugly?????why????[/quote] no ur not... @Topic: why do i love DeverKerbill?????????why???????

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-01-17 05:19:03)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna sleep early tonight..get a life mode tommorow...
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] i want ice cream and a boyfriend. LOL :lol: [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:09

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy