• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

em thinking of food. :drool::drool::drool: em hungry :retard:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[i]Nothing. Its empty[/i] =|
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Guilt and self-hate 0.0 I made a lot of mistakes and right now I'm still not doing anything to correct everything I've done O_O
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wHY mY FRiEnDs HatE mE AnD WHY?? I FelL So aLnE All hE Tym=(=(??...:(
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]of gummy worms :wasted:[/b]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what theme to use in multiply. :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my friends =D =D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=rinapgln_24]wHY mY FRiEnDs HatE mE AnD WHY?? I FelL So aLnE All hE Tym=(=(??...:([/quote] [font=Trebuchet MS][b]Avoid sticky caps next time. :) [/b][/font]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my grades..haha.. xd..
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Jake Cuenca is my boyfriend =D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Em thinking about ---> :wow:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

of foods that i ate, awhile ago :retard:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my assignment and what will I post next? . . .
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the b-day of my friend.. ........... :D
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b][color=purple] ♥ thinking of my dad ♥----->> i hope he's ok in cebu [/color][/b] [/align] [align=center][img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/epokalips/cute%20gif/thteary.gif[/img] [/align]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sleepy . . . . . .
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sleeping.. .....................
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my nose..it's bleeding :cry:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Honestly,what in my mind is Thinking of him :retard:[/i]
leightonxlove.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i`m thinking of food. xD :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:17

[ 11 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy