• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

I'm thinking of getting off Ftalk & sneaking out 2 catch a party in like 10 mins. [spoiler]and possibly getting intoxicated once again, but carefully...[/spoiler]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

rockstars and our benchmark tomorrow :):| :lol::lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]here are the things running on my mind all day long.. "where are you baby? who are you with right now? do you miss me like i miss you? i miss you so bad.,i hope you will OL tonight., i hope its meh you only love." [/b]:cry:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my classmates.. i miss them so much..
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cant think nyahaha :wallbash: :wallbash:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm thinking if i'm goin to the dance or not..
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im thinking if i would go!!! nyahahaha... :D
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

noothiing... :lol:
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im thinking of my friends. i so miss them :cry:
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: thinkin of the open forum .. haha ..! :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im thinking abt... avatars and siggies... =)=)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm thinkin' of my co-friendstertalk crush
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i am thinking about you =(
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`im thinking of someone.. its been two yrs..but nothing had changed :|
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what i'm thinking... i want our sem break to be longer haixt :crybaby:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i'm thinking...[/b] [quote]What to do with our project -->in SEMBREAK!!! Yeah! That's right! We had a project to be submitted first day of 3rd grading...and they just gave us 1 week as sem break! Geeez! Are they nuts?[/quote] :)
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha.. to mess up with my bf.. bad.. :D
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my bed, im so sleepy..
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all the chapters i missed in the literature section.. tsk..
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the girl that almost touch my private in the bus, she jump then almost, she nice and crazy!!! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:56

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy