• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[quote=jomari27]jomari27[/quote] please dont [b]double post[/b] u can edit ur first post if u want edit =) emm now i miss someone i dunnoo
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

so ugly and dumb! thats whats on my mind now! :lol:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

none. =| :lol:
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

philippines!!!

Last edited by doomhz (2010-12-01 14:36:29)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what's in my mind ryt now.? haha. thinking of him.lol
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: missing my boifriend! :) wanna go back in pinas na! :( [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be with him i want to hug him tight and tell him how much i love him and ask him a favor... "stay with me forever"
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im thinking of my boo. hehehehe, miss-miss-miss
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

im thinking..... [spoiler]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av12/117313.jpg[/spoiler]:lol::lol::lol:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i'm thinking of my crush. hahaha. can't concentrate. rofl.[/b]
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

2 pcs. Jolibee Chicken Joy (Spicy) with two (2) extra rice, Champ with regular fries with 5 Shanghai Rolls with Large Sprite. *burp* :D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

AHH!!! oUR [b]STUPID INTRAMS[/b] ARE CoMIN'! ARGHHH!!! :wallbash::wallbash: AND I'M THINKING oF A MUSE-LIKE WAY..CAUSE' I'M oUR TEAM'S [b]MUSE[/b] AND oUR [b]PRINCE CHARMING [/b]IS MY ULTIMATE RIVAL! WHAT THE HELL SHoULD I Do ABoUT IT?!*SIGH*
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm thinking of Ybun.. (a friend of mine) she'll be having her birthday this 18th of october.. i wonder what to give her..
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=*Sakura_PinkLove*]AHH!!! oUR STUPID INTRAMS ARE CoMIN'! ARGHHH!!! AND I'M THINKING oF A MUSE-LIKE WAY..CAUSE' I'M oUR TEAM'S MUSE AND oUR PRINCE CHARMING IS MY ULTIMATE RIVAL! WHAT THE HELL SHoULD I Do ABoUT IT?!*SIGH*[/quote] Please avoid using All CAPS and Sticky posts. Thanks. What's on my mind right now is a Glock 17 Gas Blowback Airsoft Gun.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What's on Julie's mind right now: -homework -christopher burke :wow: -daniel jeffrey coffman :mad: -brendan meyer :disgust: -the rainy/depressing weather :( -thursday, last day of the school week :D -thursday nite, possible partyyyy! -i love my life mode :exclaim:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

if where will i go next... :paranoid:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i am thinking to pee :) but someone is using the c.r :retard:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..hmmm.. thinking that i want some chocolates on mah bday!! haha... and a boyfriend also would do... :wow:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]i'm thinking that i'm such a loser cuz i never had a first kiss and i'm getting old. haha. rofl.[/b][/spoiler]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm thinking of getting my salary later.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:28

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy