• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

i love my life.. :D
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

i'm thinking bout this coming JS Promenade..
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: ahm.. why do i feel so sad? why do i feel i'm unworthy? why do i feel so weak? waahh.. :|[/quote]
--+emO_pRincEzz23+--
» n00b
1969-12-31

hihi., i'm thinking bout the results of our cheering competition hope we'll win., GO FYT CIVIL ENGINEERING., lolz :)
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm hungry =D
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im pretty excited to see my crush later!ahaha..[/b]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm so sleepy
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dnt wanna go to school....i fell so freakin lazy ryt nw.........dayyyyuummm....
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my someone special
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: my crush!! waah!! i hate him. LOL. why does he keep on looking?! i'm getting a bit consciousand paranoid.:o[/quote]
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyah.. m back again.. but for n0w.. our JS Promenade is over and i'm thinking of another thing now.. and it's all about this coming week.. whooooaaahh.. sowh many things to do..
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im just confused :paranoid: whats the real score between me and my special sum1..:/
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm scared about the results of my first term exam :( i'm waiting for his reply of da pm dat i sent him..... :retard:
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my requirements for our finals...
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]My boyfriend.. :P[/b][/color]
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im soooo tired of suppressing the pain i feel right now.. i can't tell him what i feel coz i know, he'll jz blame me or ignore me.. huhuhuhu :crybaby:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]thinking of someone and may work later.. churva..[/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thinking of him..... really love him..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mathematics Exam Tomorrow. :wallbash::wallbash:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mathenatics Test Tomorrow.. :angry: ukh, geometry :wallbash: :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:11

[ 12 queries - 0.613 second ]
Privacy Policy