• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[align=center][b]a song from the pump it up dance revo...[/b][/align]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

term paper! finals FTALK Church for 2morow & Bed Bed Bed! :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

requirements....:wallbash:
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

1.if theres a way to find him and say.. 2.he myt have stay 3.clearance
darkswit83
» n00b
1969-12-31

rawr. thinking. uhm. group. boyfie. comments. adobe.lol.:]]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- What's The Difference between [b]Economic Development[/b] And [b]Economic Growth[/b]? :disgust: - I have to finish my paper today because it's due tomorrow, dang. - Singapore or Beach? Hahahaha. - Where will I study? - I miss my baby so much :crybaby:
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thinking and planin on how can i go to the bathroom.. because its so dark downstairs!! :doubt:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

invincible by christian bautista..watching it na..haha
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]My past[/b] :/ uhm why I think about that... And [b]my future[/b] :O OMG! I never think about this before :/
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My job application..:D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Whether I'll absent tomorrow or not? :rolleyes:

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-03-16 20:17:20)

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]something? tha black nail polish.. err!!! haha!![/b]
annelimited
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to break it up with him and not hurt him at the same time.. :wallbash:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Damn. What happened? Why we're like this now?
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

jumping! :lol:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna sleep... but i cant put my hands off my pc... hahahaha...
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i miss him.. i miss him.. i really miss him.. i want him back.. :wallbash:
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] ung crush q... :cry: [b][/b]
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yano and nana im soo addicted to them! does anyone understand me?
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

my first love. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:05

[ 9 queries - 0.116 second ]
Privacy Policy