• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

=) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^My parents agen. ;) [/b][/font]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

jc's song hahahah :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]My hometown pals. :) [/b][/font]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: cybershot. =p~
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My classmates and the experience we had a while ago :D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Him, liking my friend. WhattheF.
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

our intramurals bwahaha
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

our reunion this sunday :wasted:
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the postermaking contest tomorrow :P
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wonder why he's being like that =|
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

err... what time am i going to sleep...? :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what will i post for this thread :thumbsup:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mhen he's off to school ryt now , hmm shud i go to sleep now..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my exams haha :/
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]My hometown. :) [/b][/font]
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my schoolmates. :|
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

the result of my exam..=(
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What i will to my ojt and what i will post in the treads...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]D next siggy i wil make. ;) [/b][/font]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]I am thinking of my boyfriend..and food!.:eh::P[/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) =) are you thinking of sum1. . something??.. care to share what's on your mind??. . heheh. . me first. . aym thinking of sum1. . hahaha. . ai miss you mat. .

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:20

[ 11 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy