• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

[align=center][b]I miss you love[/b] -- [i]Silverchair[/i] I'm not, not sure, Not too sure how it feels To handle everyday Like the one that just past In the crowds of all the people Remember today I've no respect for you And I miss you love And I miss use love[/align]
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

:arrow:[b]from one step at a time[/b] [align=center]we live and we learn to take one step at a time there's no need to rush its like learning to fly or falling in love its gonna happen when its supposed to happen[/align] i just like the song.
x4teen.4everx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][u]maybe - secondhand serenade[/u] :)[/b] "..didn`t you want to hear the sound of all the places we could go? do you fear the expressions of the faces we don`t know? it`s a cold hard road when you wake up. [b]and i don`t think that I have the strength to let you go[/b].." [/align]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Why dont you Love me, The way i Love you., If you wanna hurt me.. The do it quickly.. ehehhe... forget bout me by lil bit.
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...[b]"Just Walk Away! Ooh, and don't look back. Cause if my heart breaks, It's gonna hurt so bad. You know I'm strong, but I can't take that. Before It's too late. Oh, just Walk Away! (Walk, Walk, Walk Away) Ooh, just Walk Away! (Walk, Walk, Walk) Away-aye-aye, yeah."[/b]..... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

are you happy? - drop dead gorgeous [spoiler]yor'e a ten when you're lying next to me, heavy breathing[/spoiler]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my favorite line in a song is [spoiler]Tonight will be the night that i would fall for you over again don't make me change my mind cause i won't live to see other day i swear its true [b]because a girl like you is Impossible to find Your Impossible to find[/b][/spoiler] Fall for you - Secondhand Serenade :D
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the man who cant be moved ---- the script [spoiler]Going back to the corner where I first saw you, Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move, Got some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand, Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am, Some try to hand me money they don't understand, I'm not...broke I'm just a broken hearted man, I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do, How can I move on when I'm still in love with you... Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me, And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet, And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. So I'm not moving... I'm not moving.[/spoiler]
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Beautiful in my eyes..[/b] "... you're my Mona Lisa, you're my rainbow skies, and my only prayer, is taht you would realize, [b]you'll always be beautiful in my eyes..." [/b] :crybaby: haaayy... so sweet,, :wow:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b].. because a girl like you is impossible to find , you're impossible to find .. [/b] Fall for you- SHS
icarushkii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]half alive by secondhand serenade[/b] And I was trying to disappear, But you got me wrapped around you I can hardly breathe without you I was trying to disappear But I got lost in your eyes now, You brought me down to size now[/align] [b]*epal laarn :][/b]
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It's called magic. from Got to believe. :P hahaha. :)
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My other favorite line [spoiler]I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all [b]Even if saving you sends in heaven[/b][/spoiler] Your guardian angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus :D
_NiGhTMaRe_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]simple plan - untitled[/b]
radhit_nda
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Suppose - Secondhand Serenade In my eyes I'm screaming for a sight of you And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through And I can't hold on to you So I guess I'll be lonely too
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:14

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy