• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lottery? [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368987ytarkruw36.gif[/img] If I won the lottery, I will first buy a house 4 my family. I'm gonna buy my own laptop, my dream car, an Iphone or a N95 cellphone, all kinds of electronics and i will make LAYOUTS 4ever! Well, of course I'm gonna save some at the bank!

Last edited by tweaktweakers (2008-08-29 13:46:17)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

[b]an iphone,ipod,DS,psp and all the latest gadgets.i'm gonna save some in the bank and the money left will be for the internet cafe.[/b]
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

i will distribute the money to the poor! :arrow: [img]http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/2235/50978747sh7.jpg[/img]

Last edited by ijherafel (2008-05-19 19:27:23)

tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ijherafel]i will distribute the money to the poor! :arrow: [url]http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/2235/50978747sh7.jpg[/url][/quote] yeah, I'm gonna give SoME....
vanillaseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm give for my mom and dad :rose: cos i love my familly :kiss:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i will buy a house and a car :lol:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a laptop for myself then i'll save some in the bank
November
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha Build My own Friendster!
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I will buy laptop, make our house wi-fi zone, lots of external harddrives, house, car and [b]I will buy meralco.[/b]
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm gonna save the :globe: :exclaim: --- just kidding..but i'm gonna send some to charity :D then some to family =) then some for MWAH! =D then save the rest... :eh: --- but it depends on how much i win. :wallbash:
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oww ..David Cook Won.. What do u guys think about these result? :eh:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm... i'll gonna donate the half of the money in an orphanage.. then the rest... i'll gonna shop it and make everybody jealous! haha!=D
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

A [color=pink]pink[/color] millenium beetle. Wahahahahaha. :lol::lol:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: same dream guys.. I wanna buy my family a house, my dad a car. Off course a car of my own. and most of all family business.. hehe for the extras I think I'll keep it for future purposes.. :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hm, I'll probably say : OOH I won YAY me. I'll save this for college. =D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll buy a stock/franchise of Jollibee then my dream car (cadillac pontiac)..then the rest it'll go for my family and education,i'll shift to medicine!! (goodbye nursing!)LOL!:lol:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

risk watch, teddies, and some cool stuff specially my own guitar
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

definitely a house and lot for my family......and a sports car for me.... :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll give half of the money to my parents first. then, i'll spend my money as a jeepney fare and go to admi(our thumbs) then, go house hopping with my friends, then go to the mall, treat them for lunch.. and then, some time after that.. go to the mall by myself and have some serious shopping(mostly in appliances store) haha, buy the latest gadgets and gismoz like ipod, fone, vidcam, a 40+ inch plasma tv, etc. woohoo!
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

a house and lot a car and travel around the world;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:59

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy