• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

house.....and other gadgets....
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

i will buy a brand new koenigsegg ccxr :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

house and lot too.. and i'll use the remaining for the surgical operation for arthritis of my father coz i hate it to see him hurt by that stubborn illness! love him so much!
jey ow es ii ef
» n00b
1969-12-31

im gonna build a skate park with the money :D :eh: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/17447499[/url]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whoaaa o_O i will buy "[b]new house and other expensive stuff[/b]" :lol:
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]I'll buy the best DSLR cameras, HD Digital Camcorder, and Desktop Computer. And the i'll renovate my house and then renovate my room so that it'll be the best shiznit place anyone has ever set foot into. =|[/align]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0066]i'll give the 10% of it to my church. then i'll buy a [b]Samsung SCH-W420[/b], the widest flat screen tv you'll ever find, SLR camera [highest mp], latest NDS, digicam, shoes, gold jewelry [more the 18karat] and the most expensive leather [b]BIBLE[/b].[/color]

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-28 09:33:52)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna make a beach in maii home wkwkwkkww too big house =D
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will buy tickets to go to abroad^^ and I will also donate other things for the needy^^
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF66CC]Buy a house and lot, car. build a small business and share some to my parents, siblings and other relatives and give some to our church. [/align] [/color]
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cheuw]i wanna make a beach in maii home wkwkwkkww too big house[/quote] wow.. I want somethi'n like that too.. [img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/369/369220a3hjk9pcg9.gif[/img]
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a car, house and lot =D luxury needs =D
aLyX_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll buy all d gadgets i didn't hav! nd have fun.. :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a house and lot for my mom... and a car also... :lol:
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will travel around the world! =)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I will travel in different places and i will study more by using the money.
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a car i-phone house computers psp plasma tv laptop food
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill gonna buy a new house and lot and a brand new car :lol:
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'll build jollibee!..so that the money will still get any bigger i guess?... [sub]para nman maie puhunan!..kaysa bumili ka nang gadgets na unnecessary nman? dbuh?..hahaha..[/sub] sorry bout this language!...^
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A red Honda CBR 999 RR Sportbike.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:16

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy