• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

house and lot 4 my family. and i will gonna save some money for our education. :) sorry if my english is bad. :( [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnote-siggie7.gif[/img]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

my own house and lot and a car.
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me i will buy the newest car,hehehe
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a house... =):lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

buy a house, with solar panel on it, and :lol::lol: start a bussines and go to the philippines and buy cools stuffs :lol::lol::lol::lol:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

go back to the philippines and study for college. :)
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

macbook air and a samsung lcd!
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lotto Machine :idea:
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll buy my own house. i'll use it for my studies. i'll treat my friends. i'll give the half of it to my family and ofcourse, i'll save it!Ü
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill go out and buy some food because i want to share my blessings to my family:)
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a house&lot. .car .gadgets hehehhe
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i will pimp my ford fiesta 2 da proffesional [/b] heheheh

Last edited by mitchelyn (2008-10-26 04:09:58)

shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][u]Well the first thing ill buy if i won a lottery is Hi-Tech Gadgets... and the Second one is CUTE AND SEXY GIRLS[/b][/u]:wow:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I will go around the world...! ♥ ^.^
D E V L Y N
» n00b
1969-12-31

Buy a car :D hehehe
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll buy a house in Kuta, Bali. :wow:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]I'll but a lot of food bcoz i'm really hungry right now:)[/b][/color] [img]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq74/jesusfreaks2/food1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq74/jesusfreaks2/food2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq74/jesusfreaks2/food3.jpg[/img] [img]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq74/jesusfreaks2/food4.jpg[/img]
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Probably a house and lot for myself. LOL. xD And plane tickets around the world. [/color]
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all the latest gadgets and a new car![though i already have one] and i'll save some in the bank and donate at bantay bata 163...=)
swit muff
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=gray]maybe a car for my dad :D and atleast lahat ng gadgets na i liked ^_^[/color] [spoiler]bwhahah :D[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:25

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy