• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

[quote=vbuzz3r]:thumbsup: i'll buy a house and lot :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]yeah haha.. =D[/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

house lot and coaster :thumbsup:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

plane ticket--i want to go to the phil!
saiyame
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhmmm...a new phone...(my phone was wrecked..hihihi...) laptop...bling2...abubuts...things that can be found in NBS new bed, curtains, comforter and room stuffs...for a total room makeover... and techie gads..wud be the last...then save for the future...wahahaha.... my parents doesn't care about my money anyway...
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i][b]I will buy the following: 1.A Mansion :O 2.An Autos :O 3.Cellphones :cool: 4.Personal Laptop :P 5.Laptops ;] 6. and all the things on my mind.. :eh: :eh: :eh:[/i][/color][/b]
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]a house and lot![/b]
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yap a house and Lot and i want to have my own bussines..
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a big house and lot! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

House and lot for me and my fam :lol:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

house lot and coaster =D =D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm i'll pay our country's debts! wooo haha
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I would buy a Mansion right next to my dad's in Florida. Because, he wont let me go there! And, give some money to the poor. And a Holiday House in Malibu. Then Travel the world. And stop at South Africa and live there! lol
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would buy a mansion in Philippines :) well actually two mansions, for my parents and mine... then i would go travel around the world!
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh yeah~ xDDD Imma buy a [b]HELICOPTER[/b]. haha xDD
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well, not exactly [i]buy[/i] But i'd like to donate something for the church and charities Then I'd buy a car Ford... Then a plane...
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

house & lot haha :lol:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm gonna buy a house&lot. lolz.. :lol:b
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a [b]car![/b] and a haws. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Buy a fighter jet. =D [/b][/font]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a Mansion for myself!! heheheh... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:07

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy