• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

OOH Changed my mind I'll probably say I'll save this for college (as ive said earlier) And ofcourse, give 100k to my parents (or half of teh prize money) And I'll go to Korea & Singapore. And I'll just buy a computer set. =)
bugoypoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

:gift: i buy a hot car,new asus laptop ^_^and house and lot
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The VERY first thing i will do if i won the lottery is.. [b]BUY A PLANE TICKET TO PHILIPPINES[/b] treat my family. maybe celebrate I will give them half of the prize then buy the new Nikon D300
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i],...akohh??!!,. sports car yung red?!!!,. hehe,...:D:D:D[/i][/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of Course, a Digital camera for my nu hobby~ just Found out that Photography is really Fun~ i'm a Nature Photographer now....can i say that?
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]of Course, a Digital camera for my nu hobby~ just Found out that Photography is really Fun~ i'm a Nature Photographer now....can i say that?[/quote] yes, sure,I almost forgot....I'm gonna buy the cutest dogs in the world! hehe :D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good thread,, hehe @topic: ill buy... macbook laptop.. hehe n95 8gb hehe then a car..(havent decide yet what model hehe) then a cute domestic cat heheehe and the rest... for family expenses..whatever they want.. hehe
cyntot_0826
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if i won the first thing that im gonna do is : ill gonna spend half of that money on building lots of hospitals / medical center anywhere.. <honestly speaking that's one of my dreams in life haha! weird? > then ill gonna spend the other half renovating my 'life' and making it more colorful! hehe
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if i won the lottery, first thing im gonna do is go shopping and buy all the things me and my family desires.. then i'll pamper myself with belo's body and skin treatments.. den of course i'll make a business so my family will have a another source of income.. then give a lil part of my cash prize to my chosen charity..nakz!baet..! lastly, i'll place the remaining money in a time deposit account! =) yeah! sarap mangarap!:lol:
raqyztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmm... im gonna buy a whole set of music instruments 4 MY baND. :cool: ... then if i save sOMe... ([b]if[/b]) im gonna Give it to tHE poor... ;)
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ill just do whatever I wnat.. But first,, Business, And family..
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

house! DLSR cameras!!! latest gadgets!! teddy bears!!!
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I use to buy a SLR camera...
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well first..i will save for educational purposes but then i want to but then i want to buy a new house far from this land..buy my own car..my own laptop an iPhone..i'll buy every brands of clothes..of shoes..and everyhting that i can't buy in reality..hahaha..
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'd probably invest on a business, buy shoes, and more shoes! LOL. and I would buy an acer laptop, a new phone, and lastly, i want to travel around the world!
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]motorokr. =D[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Buy a Planet! :lol: LOL is it possible?! :paranoid: sorry if i cant help my self! =D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

if i won lottery , I will buy macbook,a house,digicam,N95 8GB, and spend all the left moneys by saving it to the bank in case na we will have utang! :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

id buy my mom a big house...and a car so she wont have to commute everyday... ;)
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would invest business and buy car..new digicam...and uniforms...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:54

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy