• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

f i won the lottery first i will buy car second laptop and rest of the money me& my family will travel around the world
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

wwwuuu! buy a very big- as in big house 4 me family and buy the coolest gadgets!! weee!:lol:
darkswit83
» n00b
1969-12-31

I wanna buy a new celfone. lmao XD. but depends on how much i would win in the lottery. i don't want to spend it with only one thing.xd
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: house and lot :arrow: carssss :arrow: i'll shop and shop and shop!! :D [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm.. i would put some money on a savings account first then buy myself a car.. i dunno which one yet but i'll be great.. hehe
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm gonna buy all the freaki'n ADOBE PHOTOSHOP PROUCTS, because I've downloaded almost everything and still couldn't have it!!! :wallbash: grrr..it annoys me cause some people here has an an adobe photoshop CS3 by just downloading it FREE!... it makes me look like these :evil: yep, evil! and it also makes me wanna do these 2 myself :wallbash: whewshh..okay i calmed my self down...:|
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

travel around the world with my fam of course~ then i might bring some friends too~ my treat. mwahaha.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will buy the Philippines hahahha hope that's enough[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img]
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm going to buy a [b]lot[/b] then build my [b]dream house [/b]there for my family. weeee. then travel around the world. buy laptop, car, and etc. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by greatpretender22 (2008-07-30 06:40:04)

tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NEW!.. I already have Photoshop cs3 extended and elemnts 6.0!!! hehehehehhh!!! My problem now is , I dunno how to use it..:crybaby: :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: if somebody wanna help me ... great,thank,Mwah!!!:kiss:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Use it for school then travel to philippines :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll buy the latest gadgets. and put some in the bank :D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

if i win the lottery, i will buy a house for my family :D
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i am going to have a trip around d world.!!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

em going 2 buy a new cellphone (the latest one) and clothes and dresses! and also make-ups! cosmetics!
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if i won the lottery the first thing that i would buy is a......CAR
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

all of the games in PS, PSP, DS, XBox,and Wii
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

house and lot a car and getting myself into a business =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll have a business franchise or start my own business
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

il buy myself a new car....id luv to have it..:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:10

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy