• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

ainxx10
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

hi guys?,pturo nmn kung paano gumagwa ng layout plzzz........:crybaby:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

[quote=ainxx10]hi guys?,pturo nmn kung paano gumagwa ng layout plzzz........:crybaby:[/quote] dud. this is no place to post that thingy. haha. and use [img] for your siggy ahehe. @topic: naw, i wont even join the lottery. :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ainxx: dude, avoid posting in tagalog. and please avoid offtopic posts, you can just pm the members if you need help. kindly edit your post. =| I'm gonna build my own APPLE COMPANY. =D =D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna buy my own house.. haha...
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)=)=) definitely a phone! =D=D=D and anything that has to do with techno!
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a house.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]sony bravia condo airsoft stuff chevrolet ford suv's[/b]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a new nice branded strong skateboard
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]i'll buy abs-cbn! joke. :lol: uhm, house & lot maybe and to travel around the world with my love ones. :eh:[/i]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if i win millions of dollars,, i'll buy a hightech hows for mah family.. [i]ung band dremote lahat[/i] =) then buy ipod, fone, laptop. [b]buy a mall..[/b] and travel around the world!! =D
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:23:30)

karlogarcia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

give some to the charity!!!! i will deposit it to the bank!!!!
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

100 12.0 megapixel cameras and I-pod touch. Then a big big big mansion with all the good furnitures and lots of flat screens everywhere. A flying car, if there's any.
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want buy a lot of gadget
rize
» n00b
1969-12-31

an apple laptop..
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

ticket for vacation with my family
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

defnetely. a house. :)
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

defnetely. a house. :)
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

First, i'll gonna buy a car.. then, if someone is in need... i'll give them some money.. like what oprah did..
tieloud_imoedh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will buy a house at the side of the beach :wow: and buy a jetplane and of course a car to cruising town to town :penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:52

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy