• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

shutmedown
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

[b][/b]If I won a lottery, I would buy: :arrow:A Macbook!!! :arrow:A ticket to London or Los Angeles[i][/i] [spoiler]SHUTMEDOWN yo!![/spoiler]
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

a house and a lot.. a car.. anything i can buy and i can enjoy..
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think.. a house and lot, and a car. :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ehreehkah]i think.. a house and lot, and a car. :D[/quote] [b][color=green]same here:)& the rest for busness:)[/b][/color]
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Half for the pooooor. And Half for Meeeee!! Travel around the Worldd! & Buy a new Maseratii!
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a grave for me......
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

give to the poor and the church and buy a vintage car! ahah. :P
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Me?If You Ask I Shall Give My Half Money To My Parents,Small Little Money (5,000) For Poor,And Half For Me.. =)
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the first thing i'm going to buy is a laptop. next would be a digicam (ours got broken recently). stuffs that i might later on need for college (in two years time) the half would be stored in my bank account. the rest would be given to my parents and siblings so as how they want to spend it.

Last edited by eclipse_twins (2008-10-30 02:52:16)

-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i will buy house and a car for my familee :arrow: all the in demand gadgets.. haha :arrow: donate in the orphanage :arrow: buy my own studio.. with musical instrument in it.. :arrow: travel around world :arrow: i put the remaining money in my bank account..haha :lol:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I will buy.. A Laptop + the modem a nokia n75 mobile phone and.. 1000 Manga and Novel.. :lol:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm gonna buy a new cellphone ... and save the money to the bank..use it fer tuition fees ...
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]If I will win..??will be donating for the charity..!and i nedd Iphone,wii,psp,laptop,massion,ferrari,sportscar,trip2,build a swimming pool,make a business,and save for my bank..!hehehe..!:lol:[/b]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

House & Lot , Condo , PSP , Laptop , Wii , Iphone. Wut else? Car, etc.etc! I wanna buy that all. err! :wallbash:
leannedoll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im goona buy the latest gtch gadgets..(cp,laptops,didigcams) 2 cars..mine and for my family a house and a cat...:lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A psp, then an iPOD then load. :lol: then I'll buy three chow dogs. that's my dream dog. T-T then I'll give the rest to the poor.
veimee
» n00b
1969-12-31

love twilight so much and edward cullen so much well me ill spend it on charity
LykZZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

new gadgets! all the latest. then a mansion. :eh: the most expensive car out on the store. :lol: and share it with my family. =) :D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

house and lot, own farm/hacienda, car and spend the rest on some sort of business.
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I'll but those Hello Kitty stuffs =D :lol: =D Bwaha.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:42

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy