• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

house and lot!!! 5 cars and business!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]A [i]Ferrari[/i] car. ;) [/b][/font]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

to buy my wishlists. :D
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]● A [b]DSLR[/b]; i've always wanted one [b];__;[/b] ● New laptop, hoho. ● New cellphone ● Then I'll give the rest of the money to my mom & dad [none for my bro] [b]evil*[/b][/quote]
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A Ferrari :eh:
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

House and lot :eh2:
rhia01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) my happiness .. a plane ticket .. :pacman: my sm1 is on the other side of the earth .. wanna see him soo badly ..
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A house and lot. (:
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A mansion in California! :D

Last edited by crazy_hydra (2010-06-05 06:07:41)

-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]a [b]Sony VAIO W Series mini Notebook[/b].. and a [b]Sony Cyber-Shot Digital Camera HX1[/b].. i'm in love with this stuff..[/i]
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pay first our debts and buy all our wants and needs! ahaha.
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Buy the latest gadgets and shoes and clothes. Then half of it? Donate. Donate and donate :)
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Buy my own dSLR, a new iPod touch, and a MacBook Pro. Also lots of shoes, bags and clothes from Forever21, Top Shop, Mango, and Zara. I'm too materialistic. :lol3::lol3::lol3: Then I'll give the remaining to my parents, they deserve it a lot. :)
-ABBEYY.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm gonna buy a ticket for the Golden Seat at PBB. :lol3:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Seriously. If I won the lottery, I wouldn't go to college. HAHA! :evil: • Plane ticket to Manila • A new car for my Dad. <33 • New lenses for my cameruuuhh. XD That's pretty much what I want if I had the money. ;n; I already have most of what I want. [i]Through hardwork[/i].
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red] [b]^ Ill adopt some street children and provide food and clothing on them.[/b][/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Donate it to the charity.....and enjoy the balance amount! ;)
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

First I`ll pay our debts then buy a house and lot. Then I`ll send some money to my mom so that she can go home na. :D Then continue my studies after that I`ll donate on charity. And then buy some important stuffs.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Donate it to the charity.....and use for my important purpose on the balance amount!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:41

[ 11 queries - 0.086 second ]
Privacy Policy