• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

[quote=tweaktweakers]What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery?[/quote] uuumm... well,, I'm gunno buy Mr. George's house w/all ma money that i have... then.. I'll buy a jet for him... so he could goes to hell w/dat freakin' jet... rofl... i hate dat white boy so much.... :doubt::thumbsdown: he kills people w/no reason... :crybaby:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

i will give my money to afrika cause lot of hunger in afrika i will help them with my money :D
ladylady
» n00b
1969-12-31

ID BUY FOOD AND FEED THE STREETCHILDREN.. THEN ILL BUY THINGS FOR MYSELF Nway, i found a great way of EARNING DOLLARS in the comforts of my own home just by clicking on ads.Get paid just by viewing websites.REAL PAYCHECKS! just click on this link AND learn how: http://www.neobux.com/?r=girlprowess happy earning!=)
_fEeLonELy_
» n00b
1969-12-31

gonna save to the bank and prepare for the old time.. dang!
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

give to my parent and for pay the cost of university :lol:
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im gonna buy car,house,ipod,...etc... and im going to travel around the world... wow! exciting....:) then i'll save some in the bank...:)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

house and lot 4 my parents.. yey^^
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

playstation 3! psp! ipod! thats all i'll buy games with the rest of the money lolz :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna buy a lot of my household for my mother and give her necklace,rings and other in her birthday ,hhoo
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]plane ticket! :lol:[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

invest for business :lol::D\m/
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

go to around the world with all my friend and family. :D
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a new mobile, mine just gave up..
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Buy a new lottery ticket..:lol: :P :retard: Well I want to buy a laptop of mine..=| and help my friends of course..;]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a house&lot for my family :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

go to heaven w/my girlfriends.... hohohoho... can we do dat w/money? :eh:
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

wah... nice forum topic.. hehehe... will i well buy 1 banglo.... renovate it nice nice... & the most important inside must have SPA hahahaha.... then travel around the world buy my dreaming car BMW
feetbelow2000
» n00b
1969-12-31

:question: How much money will you win anyway? But if it is a hundred million.... :eh: I'll buy all the things that would make me happy! :globe:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll buy the president's position.., :lol: that would be a good investment.., :D
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmn. im gonna save the half of money in the bank. then i'll go for a shopping spree! and the rest, i'll going to buy a car and a house for my family.:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:43

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy