• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

house and lot for my mom and a 5 hectare rice fields so she would worry the price of the rice anymore... =) then buy myself a house too and a car...
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

hmm.. when i win in the lottery?!. maybe 'll deposit it to my bank account but of course.. i'll buy some cp... hehe
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

first,i will buy a haus and lot in a village. second,i'll buy all of our necessary needs. third,i'll buy my [i]luho[/i] :lol: and forth, i'll give the money to my mother :D haha she knows how to do the word "[b]budget[/b]" and me i can't do that... what i like is what i get when i have money... so i can't controll myself..i can't budget [i]tuloy[/i]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll go shopping :arrow: real state properties. =D

Last edited by gengskie (2008-06-12 21:10:10)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think a house and lot.. for me and my future husband.. lol.. and future kidoes.. lol
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the most powerful car in production!! the viper....a 2003 model.....yeah!!!!!!!
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to share them with my parents and save it for better porpose =)
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my own house..and my dream car..woot woot..
el mhaldita
» n00b
1969-12-31

1st im going tu buy if I win in a lottery . . . uhmmm house and lot . . . . car . . . plenty of clothes . . . set of harry potter book . . . psp ... ipod ... new cellphone ..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna buy a luxury house and go vacation to all country in the world
MALIN
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna buy a car :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll give it to [b]panti asuhan[/b] =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]i'll give it to panti asuhan[/quote] really good idea i wanna too. and create mosque.. :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

plane ticket to The Philippines
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ticket to the philippines. i haven't been there for a while. i'm dying to go home
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll buy a car! a house and lot! and i'm going to invest for a business! :lol:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna buy a jetplane i will travel arround the world :lol:
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

ima buy a place (mansion)wer alll my friends can PARteeee u know wat i min like booze girlz all day all nyt.. parteeee:evil:
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna buy a house,a car,new model of Nokia phone,an iPod and a laptop computer....=)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

buy a ticket go to europe.. lets goo... :penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:19

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy