• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

start building a big business.. so money will keep coming
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

:penguin: if i won the lottery, the things i will buy are the following: :arrow: house and lot for my family :arrow: car :arrow: spend to a business :arrow: in-demand gadgets like cellphone, IPOD, Laptop, etc... :arrow: give some to a charity and orphanage... :arrow: and save other to the bank :wow: I hope i really win on a lottery... :D
abigailgeriane
» n00b
1969-12-31

CAMERA! all kinds! haha :] iphone and a psp...
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Dat's my dream, to win the lottery, d 1st thing that i will do is to save it of cors, pay ol d debts. :lol:
minion.dianne
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: House and Lot :arrow: A Business Franchise for my family :arrow: An Educational Plan for my sister :arrow: Give some to charity :penguin::penguin:
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: [b]I'll deposit it in my bank account because I'm saving it for my tuitions in Collage [/b]:globe:[/align]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]plane tickets for my family... we'll go to disney land.. yipee!! ahihi :D[/b] _____________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

first ill buy a 2 house and lot.. one for my family and second for myself and my gf.. second.. secure th future of my niece..3rd.. get into food business..coz it is a business that never goes out.. put some money in the bank, and of coures,, plan my wedding to my gf..:lol::lol::lol:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]I will open a business like computer cafe.....& the rest i will buy a house & lot & the 10% ofcourse will go to the church....[/b][/color]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]:arrow: Buy a mansion :thumbsup: :arrow: I'l give it 2 my parents, brothers and relatives :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: Build a hospital :thumbsup: :arrow: Build a church :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: Open a business :thumbsup: :arrow: Donate to charities and help d less fortunate :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: Buy a car and a van :thumbsup: :arrow: Save and Time Deposit 4 my future kids. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/i][/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll buy the hottest gadget in town. :lol: and buy a car. :D
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if i won the lottery... i will buy a house and l0t then save my extra money for investment... =)=)
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dunno cause i think i got everything already so i'll buy some mangas from japan lol :D:lol::lol:
mAu yABs u
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeeee!!! am gonna bUy a big big hOuse and lot... new cars.. gonna travel the world and a laptop.. aweee!!!
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm gonna buy the latest gadgets... =D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll buy tickets to the philippines for me and my family.
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill buy embassy superclub.. and warehouse 135.. :D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=pink][b] I wouldnt buy anything first. I would help the needy before that. That's my commitment in life. [/color] :) :thumbsup: [/b]

Last edited by endlezluver16 (2008-12-01 20:11:46)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

buy the things needed for a coffee shop.. and yeah. m gonna invest the money to start that coffee business and sweep starbucks away. .haha. what a dream!
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will buy a house and lot. then donate some of my money to charity ;) and so on....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:05

[ 9 queries - 0.141 second ]
Privacy Policy