• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

simple_out
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

i'll gonna buy a car :D because i don't have it now :crybaby:

Last edited by simple_out (2008-06-01 16:26:03)

.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

^if i could buy my bestfriend's heart.. our relationship is like the music video *[b]Migrane[/b]* at the philippines.. soo tired of waiting.. :crybaby:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] that depends on how much money i have won :lol: but i guess 1.) Imma invest my money in lands ( it's so expensive these days) 2.) Build my dream house 3.) Pamper muh self to death [/color]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'll split it up into these things: 1. My dream house. T^T <-- Tears of joy. lulz. 2. Invest it on lands. 3. I'll give some for the poor. 4. Save the rest. =)[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-06-02 02:52:43)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the first thing ill buy is ice cream! :D :lol: :P
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will but a one way ticket to the philippines :D i haven't been there for so long :(
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

well first, im gonna donate it to the poor =) and after, gave more then three fourth of the money to my family so that i can use the less then one eigth of the money for my dream gadgets :D
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a pair of shoes for every people who are bear footed:O
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

some for my family. some for the poor. and the rest is for me...:D ill buy my own laptop,,.. and other techy stuffs..
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=pink]If i win in the lottery I would like to travel to different countries, learn different languages and buy lots of techies too! ;)[/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by uNlOvedgUrltAn (2008-06-03 00:06:53)

chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll buy a house first for my family. and next i'll buy new gadgets and a car
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll buy a house, car, business for my family... gadget for myself.. and the rest... i'll save it... and help to the poor...
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

buy a house and a car! and give it to my mom..
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]a plane ticket[/b] hehe so i can see my bf and then get hitch :)
jay claude van
» n00b
1969-12-31

buy a house and a car for my family..
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my own condo unit.. :D
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]I'll start a business, then I'll buy gadgets, clothes and a car. :P[/i]
astred
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll gonna buy a hotel.. haha. lol
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

first i will share them to the needy,,as i promised God,,, then i will buy all the things i need,,like i will buy concretes to build my own science laboratory,,then a house for my family,,then lots and lots of useful things,,
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

umm ... i would go shopping.. and by first a jacket.. then chucks then.. whatever i found interesting =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:50

[ 10 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy