• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

shestheman
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

i will buy a vault =D then house and lot
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

my own laptop, my own house, my own sport gym, my own teather and ofcoz go to italy to meet him :D:D hehehe :redface:
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how much is the prize? if its like more than billions, then im goin to buy my own house. :) then a car. then i would likely go somewhere to spend some days like take a vacation with or without my fam or with my friends. if i didnt become a successful RN someday, this prize from the lottery would be a very big help to continue living.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Buy lots of sweet food like cakes :wow: icecreams :wow: pastries :wow: breads :wow: chocolates :wow: candies :wow: more.............[/b]
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]save some for the Missionaries of Charity ^^, and of course gonna plan for our future then house,car, and other important and not-so important things :][/color][/sub]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

err~~ New Laptop~ Cz Diz laptop always lagging~ Heeee~~~:D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A house and Lot. I wish!
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A house and lot for my mOm and dad.. and then house and lot for me and my bf ahha lol :rose:
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm . a house && lot . cars ( jaguar or hammer ) && a gasoline station . a helicopter or airplane with airport && gas source ( idk wat's d name ) . a building dat wud be soon a resto/computer station/call center . lots of dress . ~> branded . lots of shoes, slippers && sandals . COMBS ! <~ sori 4 d olcaps . advance payment for enrollment fees . life plans . idk d others . wooo . *tugsh tugsh .
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

house and lot sports car gadgets and many foods
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Help d needy people. :thumbsup: [/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll buy house and lot first then a car, my own laptop and an iphone. =)
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]house and lot plus: appliances and furniture ;) [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/okwkkg.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

..reach my contentment..haha houze..laptop, phone ...all gadgets..haha:D
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i would buy house and lot evewe islands...hehehe!!
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

probably i'll buy a house for my parents. :D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

foooods a bunch! shelter.. clothes..
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll buy a house and lot :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

plane ticket! HAHA. so that I can go back there. =D:thumbsup: ooh and my preffered airline is Singapore Airlines. =D:thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: i'll buy a house and lot :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:00

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy