• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

if 1 day i won a thousand of million in a lottery.. i will buy my own house there in filinvest and then i'll buy my dream sports car...^^ jagwar... :eh:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

I'll buy : :arrow: my lost cellphone,N95, :arrow: new laptop, :arrow: ipod, :arrow: originally jersey inter[away and home] :arrow: n many more :lol:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think i will buy.. :arrow:a car.. cellphones chocolates house and lot.. a mansion i guess.. and many more..
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll buY a house..hehehhe..aNd aLso a nEw laPtop,Ds,pSp,aNd ip0d
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1st thing ill buy will be a brand new phone for my beiby brother.. the for myself "house".. and dont forget a mcapple computer..
sw33theart_o8
» n00b
1969-12-31

+~ a hOuse..or a cAr..(if i hAve a liCencE!!) :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

First: all family needs, the rest, for my future, :D lol, I know money isn't everythin, but, you can't live without em... so pathetic yet it is so true =|

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-07-11 06:24:23)

gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

agree. invest for business. :thumbsup: ^ that wud b a wise move f u want lots of money. winning from lottery's jst temporary. what goes in, nver comes out. =)
meowx.
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'd buy a mansion or build my own hotel.. :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll pay all my debts, and clear my loans from the banks! Other things are still to be decided yet....
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

il pay my debts.. buy my own house and car.. and im gonna buy our SCHOOL... hahaah =):thumbsup: and kick the president of my school....
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

travel around d world and buy d most expensive jewelry :D
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll buy the latest iPod and super stylish sports car :D
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: ericson P1i :arrow: pink vaio laptop :arrow: ipod touch :arrow: sony cybershot (titanium)
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

big house!! for my honey =)
deadly088
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will buy house,cars and girls hahah =D:lol:=D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: 1st thing i'm gonna do is.... shopppiiingggg!!!! :arrow: 2nd, i want to buy lands! =)
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll build a luxury house, build my own business, buy limousine, iphone, shopping(i'll buy wat my fam wants & need).. donate sum of my money to charities & foundations..=)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm.. me?!. i think i'll gnna buy a hotel or all da things that i wanna buy!., heheh,, but first i'll deposit da half of my money n da bank!
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

How I wish this will happen to me! First, I'll go shopping hahaha! Buy a house, car, travel around the world, put up my own business, start a family etc... The rest of the money will be saved in my bank account!;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the 1st thing/things that ur gonna buy if u won the lottery? I mean What are the first things that u will buy/what your'e gonna buy and what are you gonna do with the money, If u won the lotte

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:29

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy