• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

azaliah
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

wohoo! grabe na talaga air dito =D masyado na intense mga nangyayari kina clarz at cris :lol: sis wag mo muna tapusin, nakakamiss naman kung ganun :eh: ganito, if tatapusin mo ng monday, everyday dpat may post na super haba okEy? (ganun daw eh :lol:) cute-cute naman nila :wasted:

Last edited by azaliah (2008-06-05 08:30:19)

paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

waaa.. fiance dw?? duuhH!! kafal nman nya.. ..weee.. superr dupperr oobbeerr kilig ako d2 sa chapiee nito.. :wow: :redface: nex! nex na siz.. wooo!! hahaha./.
thunder_sorceress
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lyk it!! nakakilig!! cant wait for the next chappie^^
thunder_sorceress
» n00b
1969-12-31

nakakabaliw!!!! anung sususnod?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ sis jhay: ahaha. easy ka lang.. :lol: @ sis amanda: sige po. try ko.. woo. XDDD @ sis nicx: ahaha. si clarz nagsbi nun. XDD @ thunder_sorceress: thanks for readng.. ^^ update ko mamaya, btw. avoid double posting.. ^^ thanks. :penguin: gonna update it later..
thunder_sorceress
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: itss ssoooo GOOD!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woo.later na.haha.sis d kaya.epal si bianca eh.mapapel masyado.hahaha. :eh:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ sis jhay: xD.. panong makapal ba? si clarz kaya nagsabi na fiance niya si kris.. :lol: anyway, makapal nmn tlga si bianca. XDD
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]^hello kitty? :O adik ka pala jan.. :lol: :arrow: tapusin ko lang chapter 12, bukas ko ipopost. :D Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-06-02 13:11:27)[/quote] Hello kitty ur fes hello kitty ba yan? xDD
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]@ sis jhay: xD.. panong makapal ba? si clarz kaya nagsabi na fiance niya si kris.. anyway, makapal nmn tlga si bianca. XDD[/quote] un na nga eh sis.lam kong si clarz nagsabi nun...kaso lagi nalang nakbuntot sa kanila tas lagi pang kung anu-anong sinasabi.haha.lolz.agree nman lahat.makapal si bianca.wahahaha. :D @t: i'm craving foe the update.hahaha. :D
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haaaaay.... buti nga sayo bianca. haha. sama ko talaga.=D go clarz!
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow fiance O________O :wow: :wow: ashtig, panda3 sa monday na lng :D pero kelangan everyday ka mag post yung mahaba para ashtig O_O yeee pahiyain mo si bianca XD
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---mad4u---]^i agree. Kris is there. and then.... T_T[/quote] Thanks sa pag agree.. true aman tlga eh.. hehehe
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMG!!! fiance?? ang saya!! haha KIlig! yan nkukuha ng selos.. Grabe uber kafal ng Niaca na yan ah, sarap ingudngud!! Bubblie.. Galing mo tlga!
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whew.. kakakilig naman.. fiance daw! ahahahaha [quote=jhayyuliajay]apir nga tayo sis!haha.wafu nman tlaga yan.haha.kala mo nagkitakita na eh.lolz.[/quote] oo nga eh.. kala mo kilala talaga si kris :lol:
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haysss..sana nga cla na..hahaha btw.i just checked out this story a while ago and its great! hahaha. next na ate.:))
gelamae_09
» n00b
1969-12-31

go go kinkin ^_^kaya mo yan XD :eh: :thumbsup:

Last edited by gelamae_09 (2008-06-06 04:47:15)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ avoid using CAPS please.. :)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okay, I just blurted out those sentences. I was mad, forgive me naman no? Pero I was just being honest naman eh. He's hot. Period. And oh, I removed my foot na. Baka mapa-away ako lalo eh. :] "W-What?!" She felt so horrified. Yes, that's right. "Yes, Bianca. We're getting married in the next five years. Isn't that great? Be happy for us, alright?" What in the world of Cheese Cakes. Am I crazy? He totally agreed with my false statement? Oh crap. Kris, you drive me crazy. Why do I always get this feeling whenever I'm with you? -___- And it feels crazy that I'm actually saying these words–Kris, you're hot. GAAHHH. It is SO not me, I swear. A violent reaction flashed before her eyes and said, "Oh. Congratulations then." Sorry Bianca. But I'm glad you accepted the fact that you are defeated. [hr] With that false statement being said very loud, my relatives have gone berserk and started asking me everything about it. And guess what? I was really the one who introduced Kris to them... As my fiancee. Dang. If only these things were true... If only they knew the horrible truth that we are not having any kind of relationship that is beyond platonic love. It sucks knowing that I'm living with this lie. "Kris? Clariane?" Oh crap. Mother? Mother of Innocence. She doesn't know anything about this. Major crap! "Oops. Si Tita..." "Shet! Ako patay dito. Asar." My innocent mother pinched me and muttered, "Clariiaaaane." I smiled vividly, "Hmm? Bakit po?" She walked closer and whispered rampageously, "What are you saying? Anong fiancee yan?" "Ma, don't worry. Just trippin'. Kasi naman no! My slutty classmate is here. So I have to–" "Okay. We'll deal with it later." "What?!" "Don't mind me," she smiled. We'll deal with it later. Obvious naman na I'll get scolded pa rin. Err. Pero happy na rin ako. Kasi naman, she let me feel the happiness even just for this moment. And I don't think my mother would totally scold me. Like, hello? My mother is cool. So she won't slap me or whatever. :lol: There is this silly "awarding" that has been going since I was young. Or baka, tradition lang talaga nila. Every time na may family reunion, may awarding such as "Mr. and Ms. Montolla." They do this para lang ipamuka sa buong mundo na may "good-looks" ang mga Montolla people. I know, it's crazy. Pero since I was a kid, I always dreamed of having this award. Anyway, ako naman kasi palaging panalo, in the very first place. Kaya I managed to like the Montolla reunions. :lol: And the Mr. Montolla? Si Earl. Although he doesn't carry the name, well... Let's just say we're like very "far" from each other in the family tree. No wonder why I also feel crazy whenever he says something. Unfortunately, he's not here. "Good Evening. I can see... Maraming magaganda at Gwapo ngayon. :lol:" I turned away from the Emcee and saw Ann... Praying?! :lol: "Hoy. Ano ginagawa mo?" I jokingly asked while poking her tummy. "Ouch! Wait... Nananalangin ako." "Aba. Save it. Ako naman mananalo." "Oo na," she pouted, "Kahit manalo ka. As long as Anthony will be paired to me, I'm happy." Naku. Young love nga naman. "Pst. Ano ba. Joke lang yun." "Hmp," she shook her head and... continued praying. I looked at Kris and poked him, "Psst!" He felt disturbed so he moved closer to me. His face was just inches away from mine. NO PDAAAA!!! "Yes, Miss?" I tried not to laugh. And I succeeded. My face was read, to be honest. Bago pa ako sumabog, tinulak ko na siya palayo, "Ano ka ba?!" "Kidding. Your face was red. It looked cute though," He chuckled. "Loko. Umm..." "Hmm?" "S-Sana... Sana tayong dalawa yung manalo, no?" I touched his hair and ran my fingers through it. Darn. He's hair was so awesome. So soft, and so fragrant. "Nang-bola ka pa. You think that will work?" Err. I was serious kaya. Gee. I feel like melting right now. His face is just too... perfect. "Let's see..." The crowd went silent. "Mary Ann Mawntolla & Anthony Santiago !!!" Aww. How sweet naman. Sinagot ang prayers ni Ann. At ako? Ayos lang. Although, I was quite shocked. :lol: I poked Kris again probably because I was bored. Tapos he winked at me na naman. He kept on winking at me lately. May eye problems ba siya? I went outside to get some fresh air. And also... To think. I'm wondering, if I should confess. Actually, hindi pa naman ako sure. So, ano? Litong-lito na ako eh. [hr] "I thought you were somewhere else. Andito ka lang pala," he laughed. "Uh. Yeah. Why? You missed me?" Oops. Sira talaga ako. "Hmm? Well... Kind of." Bolero pala. :P I slapped his arm playfully. We started walking and saw the Fountain. "Clariane... There's something I want to tell you." "What is it?" "Well... Kasi..." "Ano?" Please don't make me wait. Natatakot naman kasi ako sa mga sasabihin mo. >.< "I... I just can't... You know. I just can't control my feelings towards you." Why? Just... Just why? Maybe he loves someone else? Stupid ka talaga, Clariane. "C-Clarz? Are you crying?" I wiped my tears. Taena. Brain, make it stop. I don't want to cry in front of him. I feel like I'm a coward. "It's just that... I don't know... I just... I just love you. I'm sorry." Even though I already confessed, I still feel this huge ball somewhere above my back. In short, ang bigat pa rin ng feeling. Hindi ba dapat, gumaan naman ng konti? Kasi no. I told him the words I've been dying to tell. "But you're–?" My phone suddenly rang. I checked the caller ID. It was Earl. He wiped my tears, grabbed my phone. "W-Wait a second. Earl is calling and it might–" He leaned forward and grazed his lips on mine.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-01-17 21:58:06)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:redface: gosh. .lurve it! tahnks for updating sis. . update ulit. . :lol: ang ganda2!! :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:31

[ 13 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy