• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

^i agree. :lol: weeee.update update xD
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Kahit papaano naman, I was able to breathe properly. I do admit, I had a hard time saying the truth about what I feel. I don’t care what would her response be, all that matters to me is, I’ve said the truth. I carried her and lay her down on the bed. Instead na nasa floor kami, ang lamig. :P “naman… rkensuinaerdd.. ang initt…” Hinubad ko yung jacket na suot niya. “Hoy! Anong ginagawa mo!?” O.o “Ay. Hindi ah! Sige na nga, alis na ako.” “Wag… Dito ka lang…” “P-Pero,” I sighed, “Okay, if you say so.” —–λ—– Earl’s Point Of View Clariane never learned how to handle things. :lol: That’s why I did that. Akala niya siguro, I turned into a maniac again. But well, iba na talaga ako. I wish to play the male protagonist of the story, but then, as the crowd said, si Kris nalang since he’s the president. And ako? I’m just a very lame vice president of the club. Whenever I hear the name Clariane, I remember the times when I first laid my eyes on her. She’s the girl I adored since I stepped on the high school department. Nagpaka-bobo lang ako since sinabi ko nga na mahal ko yung tao, but not in a proper way. How would she believe me now? Even if she said that she already forgave me, hindi ako naniniwala. I can never bring that trust back, again. I can’t court her. I mean, that’s not what she expects from me. She looks at me as her best friend. Lagi naman ganun eh. And besides, andyan si Kris. I just wonder, saan ba nanggaling tong Kris na ‘to? Hindi nga niya kaano-ano eh. Hay. “Good morning, Clarz.” “Good morning,” she smiled. “How was the night?” “It was terrible.” I laughed, “Let’s eat.” We sat and started eating. We were alone. “Oh by the way, what’s your role pala?” “I have no idea,” I chuckled. “What do you want ba?” “R–Rom… I mean, antagonist,” I grinned. Ang torpe ko talaga. I didn’t speak anymore, tapos ayun, we ate silently. Ang awkward nga eh. I can’t even open a topic, although I’ve been with her in the past three years. Ganyan ang torpe. “Onga pala…” “Hmm?” “Kris told me that I should teach you how to dance.” “Oh okay,” I closed the door and I don’t even know why. “Okay na?” “Yes,” I smiled, “Game on.” I press the red button on the CD player. She started dancing with the beat. I can’t help but to think that she’s definitely adorable. “Earl, put your hand here, then I’ll put mine on your shoulders, get it?” And so I did what she said. “It’s kind of hard…” “Step, Right, Turn Left…” I just kept on following her steps. My eyes were on hers. She’s too irresistible; she’s like a drug–my sweetest drug. If you just knew how scared I am to tell that I am so in love with you. My face was just inches away from hers, kulang nalang eh, halikan ko na to. But I know that would be too disrespectful. If only you were mine, I would not be having these weird thoughts in my mind. The CD player got screwed up–naging Tango yung slow dance. And because of my nature of liking fast music, I danced seriously. I was too fast, too fast that it made her confused of what she was actually doing. “You want superb!?” She exclaimed as she was gasping for air. “Sure, why not. I’m challenging you.” I think, she did take it as a challenge. Believe me or not, we’ve been dancing for two hours and, di pa siya tumitigil. “Dang, what happened to you…” I asked myself. I was so exhausted that time. Tapos siya? Hyper, sige pa rin. :lol: “Clariane? Aren’t you tired?” “No I’m not. Don’t tell me you’re already giving up?” “Sayo pa? No way. Ganda mo eh…” “I beg your pardon?” “I mean, you’ll lose.” “As if,” she said and I saw a half-smile crossed her face. That’s what I like about this girl. She is being too persuasive. She doesn’t give up. I was thinking, what if tungkol sa love life? Would she give up if she got hurt? “Oops,” she suddenly stopped. “Hmm?” “You forgot this step,” she said and showed it to me. Holy crap. She has very sharp eyes. O.o “Crap, oo nga,” I embarrassingly said and scratched my head. She laughed and said, “Do it now.” And again, I did what she said. That was the last step. Ang pinakagusto ko sa lahat. “Earl, next step.” I want to kiss her so bad… Someone forcefully opened the door. Guess what? It’s Kris. He immediately grabbed her from me. Naman! Torpe ka talaga, Earl. Ang slow mo. “Oops, tol. She said next step.” “Oh… Sorry… I was out of my mind.” Clariane's Point Of View Nung umaga na, I saw Earl. Tapos kumain muna kami, then tinuruan ko na siya. He even challenged me. Ginawa tuloy naming dance floor yung function hall. And guess what? Muntik na niya talaga akong i-kiss. >.< Ewan. Whatever nalang talaga ako. >.< Sino? Si Prince ba? Well... I'm not really sure if I should forget him or what. Kasi naman, there is still hope inside of me. :( Pero it's ridiculous na naghihintay ako na dumating siya at magpropose. Maybe, for the big chance, it's time to open my heart to somebody. And, hindi ko pa alam kung kainino. God will help me naman e. “Good AM bro, galing mo sumayaw,” I said in a boyish accent. “Ano ka ba pare. Leader ako ng Kraze eh.” “Yabang, sus. Teka ah, tawagin ko yung iba.” I saw Ann walking closer to us. "Hey sup?" I sarcastically asked and waved my hand. "Yo sup, cousin?" "Hmm, mukang hindi ka nakatulog kagabi? Your hair is a mess," I laughed. :lol: "You are so damn right. I was texting with my babe last night." "Babe?! O.o When did you ever have one? Nauna ka pa sakin." "Shh! It's a secret. His name is Dan, and he's your batchmate." Dan? Kailan pa? I'll tell it to her mom. Just kidding. =D "But you told me that you like Anthony, right?" "Y-Yes. But, he doesn't talk to me," she said disgustingly. "Whatever. Break up with that Dan and flirt with Anthony. =D" Bad influence talaga ako. :lol: "P-Pero..." "Che. Cheer up kid. Mapapansin ka rin niya," I smiled. "Whatever ka," she laughed and slapped my back. :wasted: Pumunta kaming mga babae sa pool para magpalamig.. :D kinwento ko sakanila mga nangyari samin nina Earl at Kris kagabi. "Naks, you're being massacred." Massacred? :wasted: Ano ba tong si Myca. Magaling naman sa english, pero tuleg magsalita. "Yes yes. Sino ba mas matimbang?" "Echos niyong mga bruha kayo," tumawa muna ako, "Si Earl? He's just my best friend." "Eh si Kuya Kris?" I started moving my feet, "A-Ano... Syempre, Bro ko yun." Lumapit si Myca sakin. As in super lapit. O.o "Don't tell me si Prince yun-" "Oo na," I shook my head, "Siya pa rin. Leche. Fooled by infatuation." "You should let go of him. Besides ano ba, bata pa kayo nun. Wala pa kayo sa tamang condition. :lol:" "Tamang condition? Ano kami? Abnormal?" "Sira. I mean, dami namang may gusto sayo diyan. Open your heart na kasi." "If I were to do that, sino naman?" "Yung dalawang gwapo." "Dalawa?" Ann held my hand, "Oo nga. Just try to open it for them." Di na ako makakibo. "You heard Ann. And she's right, just try. We don't want you to get hurt since," she frowned, "umaasa ka lang sa wala."

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-01-02 19:27:07)

conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aw bat ang bitin ng 9?? :S amf nice nilagay mo expression ko sa story na "yO chaw" or like nah nvm "yo sup bro :cool:" ahaha :P anung babe? anung dan? sino yun? xD
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: natatawa talaga ako.. :]] yeah.. yo cool, yo chaw, nah nvm (XD).. babe? XD.. hayy.. sikat na yung babe sayo cool.. XD wahahahaha..
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha. i agree with "conmarie" nakakabitin ang chapter 9. update na> :D please
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

may chapter 9 na pala.. kaso bitin ehehe.. buti na lang nakadaan ako dito.. update na sis..ehehe..demanding
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

excuse me. anong MARY ANN at DAN. :lol: :lol: chaw, WTF. :/ pare-parehas na name ng characters natin sa story.. lolengs =D =D anyway, ganda ng chapter 8 & 9 ah. kaso bitin.. ;) hahaha.. nahuli ako.. :redface: next na
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm, 1st tym ko to mbasa. npadaan lng ako. grabe ah, isng araw ko lng to bnasa. inabot yta ako ilang oras. hahah. kakilig. atuut. gnda gnda nman. geh, hhntyn ko ulit nxt chap nito. weee...
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice na naman ate...haha...medyo na-late ata ako ng basa ngayon ah...wahaha....nagbago na pla si earl eh....wahahaha...cno kaya pipiliin ni clarz...?wahaha...hintayin ko nlang...wahahaha :wow: :D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mas gusto ko si kris.. hihihi.. baka si kris yung prince nia..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

waaaa... thanks for reading.. i didn't notice.. :wallbash: andaming typos.. :wallbash: edit ko muna :wallbash: sorry.. :wallbash:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yep yep...we can wait!haha.... :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weeee. late nanaman ako xD cool chappie :p
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chaw update mo na @danx: ok whatever :P :D dan dan dan :D dalandan chaw ang tagal :( :( chaw mas maganda to pag video tapos ikaw yung character at marami pa xd maraming makikilig =]]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ hahhaaha.. agreeee! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: dapat kasama si remed.. :redface:
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]xcited nah aqw!!![/b] [i]update plz...[/i] [/align]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wew nice story ah, ngaun ko lang nabasa lahat :crybaby: late na naman ako :wallbash: btw, exited na din ako sa nxt. update na daw^_^ :eh:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LUNCH. Someone knocked on the hall's main door, Zedrick stood up and opened it. When I went closer to look at it, feeling ko nalaglag ang baba ko. WHAT?! SI BIANCA? >.< What in the world is she doing here? Hindi naman siya theatre eh. :wallbash: "Hello! Good Noon," she said with a cute smile drawn on her face. "Wow, why are you here?" "Duh?! Theater kaya ako." Earl walked closer, "How come? Hindi ka naman dumating nun audition." "Basta," she smiled kissed Kris and Earl on the cheek. What?! O.O She entered confidently and sat on the table. On the table talaga! "By the way, I've heard na Romeo and Juliet yung gagawin niyo." "Exactly, why?" "Well. Of course, gusto ko maging Juliet. It suits kasi." "We already have one. And It's Clariane." She smiled and said, "Pag-sinabi kong ako. AKO. okay? (: " I didn't know, pero I felt the pain inside my chest. :/ I'm sorry, but I felt quite jealous about it. I mean, unfair naman. I've already took the role. :/ She makes us feel shit. “Excuse me,” I said softly and walked away. “And where are you going?” Earl yelled. “Kwarto ko.” “But hey...” I heard Kris following me, but then Bianca stopped him and said, “Let her do what she wants.” I went inside of my room and lay down on my bed. I can't think of anything kaya naman I grabbed one of my DVDs and picked SAW IV. I felt more nervous. I don't even know why I was feeling that way. It never happened to me before though. I mean, why is this all happening to me? I feel disgusted abotu Bianca. I know it's wrong to feel that way, but why? Like crap, dude. It's just a role. So let her play it. Besides, I was just forced to do it. But the main point is, why do I suddenly feel jealous of her? I heard Myca and Ann's voices, then they knocked on the door. I told them to come in, and they did. I'm so glad that they are my friends. =| I mean, whenever I'm down, they will just be there to cheer me up and all. “Ate Clarz? Why are you crying?” Woah. I didn't know I was already crying until she came and asked me about it. Crap. “R-Really?... W-Wala 'to no.” “Anong wala? I know everytime you're down, you'll watch violent movies para ma-carried away ka.” “Just wait, I'll turn it off then,” and so I did. “What's happening to you ba? Why don't you tell me? Is it because of her?” “Didn't I tell you? Wala nga e! Naman.” “Ch-Chill ka lang…” “Sorry. I just don't know how to handle stupid things…” [align=center]—–λ—–[/align] I spend the next couple of minutes at the Garden. I saw Earl, and then he began pushing me. Nasa swing kasi kami. :lol: “Clariane…” He greeted and waved his right hand. “Hello there…” I smiled. “Hmm… I just noticed something." “What is it?” “Nothing… I just wonder why you didn't you fight for the role?” “Is that it? Well… I don't really care about it.” I don't really care? Tama ba sinabi ko? >.< “Wow, we're even.” “What do you mean?” “Don't get offended, okay? We're both extras in the play now,” He laughed. He's right. Extra. Taena. :lol: “Sira ka. Ayaw mo yun, at least we'll know the feeling of being an extra. :lol: ” “You're right. I'm not used to it though :D ,” He grinned. He went closer to me. I first thought he was blowing my ear, pero I was wrong. :lol: He was whispering to me something. I didn't understand it. Though last part lang ang narinig ko ng maayos. “…Here…waiting…” What?! :wasted: “What did you just say?” I asked and wrinkled my forehead. He chuckled and touched my ear, “Forget it.” “The crap? You just blew my ear :lol: ” “Ay, ewan ko sayo. :P ” “Minamanyak mo ba ako?” I joked. He sighed and said, “I don't want to hear that word from you, again… Do it for me, please?” “I was just joking,” I assured him. “Even so, I already changed… I'm not a maniac.” “Well then, I'm sorry.” I embarrassingly said. “It's alright. Basta huwag na mo na akong tatawagin na ganon, we're cool.” “Cool,” I grinned. I was thinking, nagbago na ba talaga to? Well, kung titignan mo, I think I am seeing the old Earl I've known when I was still a Freshman. :P Like what he said, we're cool now. When Nighttime came, of course, last na to ng school break, nagpractice na kaming lahat. Kris and Bianca? Who cares? Main characters sila. I'd say I'm upset about it, but it's alright. It sounds cheap nga since wala namang kissing scene. They would just dance and have the last sweetest talk. [align=center]—–λ—–[/align] “Thank you very much,” Ate Danica said as her last statement. Natapos na yung mananayaw. Tapos, theatro na. I mean, KAMI NA. Holy crap, I'm so damn nervous. >.< “ZED! Stop putting too much powder on your face! Akin na nga yan!” “Crap naman? O eto oh. Itim ko kasi,” He gave it to us immediately at ayon, naglagay na kami ng powder sa mga muka namin and we wore the elegant costume. “Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Club # 4!! Theatro de arte!” [align=center]—–λ—–[/align] After one year ng pagiging extra sa stage, bumaba na ako and umupo sa corner ng covered court and joined my friends. “Paano ba engin nito, Ann?” Ate Danica asked. “I have no idea. Watch it nalang.” “Cheap yung ending, don't expect too much from us,” I muttered. “I agree,” Myca frowned, “They're just going to dance.” I suddenly felt like regretting my decision. Last time, masyado akong masaya since I would be with the Theatro dudes, tapos, ngayon, I just found myself insulting the club that I chose. I am Clariane, and I am a Vice President of Mananayaw, but I turned my back and chose Theatro because… I should admit… Kris was there. I looked up and I saw the two delivering the last part of the play, The Cheap Ending. It seemed to me that the audience did like our performance. The audience started yelling, “KISS KISS KISS!!!” I'm just like, holy crap? Kiss kayo jan? Kiss niyo muka niyo. >.< They won't kiss, they would never kiss. So save it. :angry: I looked at Bianca's reaction and she's confused. Come on, dude. You've got to kidding me, you're not going to kiss each other's lips, are you? I looked at the audience, and looked at them again. And when I did, I saw their lips already locked to each other. I stood up not because I want to clap, but because I got too carried away with my emotions. “Bullcrap,” I whispered and pulled out my hankie. Ate Danx held my hand and asked, “What did you say?” “Didn't you hear me? I said, BULLCRAP.” Kris bowed his head and immediately went down to us. “What's wrong?” “You're telling me what's wrong? Bakit hindi mo tanongin sarili mo!? You're a whole bunch of crap!” I ran away from there. I don't even know kung saan ko pupunta. I just ended up staying at the playground of the Elementary department. Taena. :wallbash: I glanced at my leg and saw scars. I didn't notice that I fell down awhile ago. Bianca and Kris, I'm cursing you to death. :/ I can't explain the specific feeling. I don't know why. Why am I doing all of these things? I'm hurting a lot of people. Pero in the other side, I am hurting myself. Like, ano ba Clariane? It was just a kiss! Don't tell me affected ka na agad? On-stage nga lang yun e. :wallbash: Besides, how can I get affected? He kissed her back. I even saw the temptation on his eyes. :\ And worse, kiss wasn't written on the damn script. I looked up and saw the rain starting to fall from the gray sky. I just there, pushing my self on the swing, letting myself get soaked in the rain, letting the stupid feelings get out of me, letting my tears flow down…

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-01-02 21:13:13)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

awtz, kakainiz naman nyan si bianca nakisingita pa pde patayin kuh na lng cya juwk love hurtz talaga. :wallbash: next next. watz the next^-^ [b]edited:[/b] teka teka2x bakit ate twag muh saken. :crybaby: hindi pa ako matanda. :D

Last edited by lady_end (2008-05-30 06:07:13)

candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Huwwwaaat1? grr.. auko sa bianca na un.. Inlove si clarsz? how sweet naman.. To namang si kris di nlng iniwasan.. haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:36

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy