• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

paulanicole123
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

@ danx: ocge.. chat lng ta danx.. hahah.. naghulat ko sa snod na chapiee.. gnda kc ee.. :eh:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

yeah...okay...haha..where r u going...?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ sis nicx: mao gud buh. ok ok :] muah. @ chaw: update na.. T.T
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ ate nicx - thanks for reading.. =| @ ate danx - di pa tapos ate danx.. T-T @ sis jhay - mamamasyal kasi ako. tapos bukas punta ako kayna lola.. :penguin: :penguin: :arrow: sorry po. medyo matagal.. :(

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-05-25 05:01:25)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

k lang yan...dami ng lakad nati ah...haha:D
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oooooooooooowww.. bitin ako., bagong susubaybayan .. ^^ love it!! :wow:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just read this now. sorry for not really OL-ing in ftalk :lol: cool chapters! :lol: weeee. adik na ako :lol:
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Chaw... ang tagal :wasted::wasted: post mo naaaa :drool::drool::drool::drool:
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ sis bubble: wee.. ur welcome.. i really lyk this story.. :eh:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow.. ganda ng story..ngayon ko lang to nabasa.. update na sis..ahahahhaa
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

kadugay ba oi.. :lol: :arrow: chaw ang tagel tagel naman.. =D piz :)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I was like, For all the boys in this club, bakit ito pa? Don’t tell me he’s the new vice president of the club? Pwede naming si James, Denver, Zed, or even Kris! I even looked at the script. May kissing scene pa. Isn’t thing too harsh for a 3rd-year high school student? :? “Clariane, I said action.” “Oh, okay kuya.” I almost cried. I kept on giving Earl a very rude look while we were delivering the stupid script. I even speak slowly so that we won’t be able to do the freaking kissing scene. I just hope, I really hope that someone would beat the bush again. I don’t want him to put virus on my lips. :? He’s gross. Lord, Help! Help! “Jane, I love you…” “I love you, too…” I wanted to frown but I can’t. All I wanted is to be in this club. 8O I heard someone clapping, “That’s enough. You there, you’re in.” That’s enough? I’m in? Who told me that? Kris? O____O He’s the director? Well, no more questions to ask though, I’m glad he stopped it. :lol: I’ll probably thank him later. I went to the room and say Myca. I told her everything that happened after the day I left him inside the Cinemas. :lol: Canteen I’m so starving. No words can describe how starving I am today. 8O Myca and I sat on the nearby bench. I saw Earl walking towards us. As if naman kakausapin ko siya no, after what he did to me. :| “Clarz,” He said and I walked away but then he stopped me, “Clarz.” “What do you want? Manyakis ka eh! Wag mo nga ako hawakan, dumi mo!” “Clarz. Dati yun. Please, I’ve changed already.” “Girl, I think you should forgive him.” Myca whispered. “She’s right,” Kris smiled. I thought deeply and finally said, “Ok. I forgive you. Make sure that you won’t do that again or else I’ll kill you. And I’m not even joking.” “Group Hug!’ Myca said enthusiastically. And so we did hug each other. :D “Hey, Kris!” I looked at him. “Sup?” “Third year representative ka ba ng theatre?” I curiously asked. “Nope. Actually, he’s the president.” “WOW! For real!?” “Yup. When you and Tita Lyn left the house, I went to the campus and took the audition. And so, they selected me. But then the current president has to move out from this city, so, I replaced him.” “Gee, too unbelievable,” I smiled. We also talked a lot of things; too many to mention. :lol: I went to the senior’s department to gather all the materials needed for the audition. I’m also going to help Ate Danica to prepare the stereo and all. And since I am the vice president of the club, I am the one who would choose who’s in the club, or out of the club. I went to the office and announced that everybody would be going to the court and watched the audition. I don’t want my fellow students feeling bored kasi, Since ako yung vice pres, ako yung magdedecide kung in ba yung student or hindi . pinatawag ko lahat ng mga student sa campus. I know wala naman silang klase, pero hindi sila pwedeng palabasin kaya ayun. Pinalabas ko para makapanood sila ng audition. “attention all students, please go to the covered court..” “YEEEHHHEEEYY!!” “I repeat, please go to the covered court.” “Clarz, tara,” sabi ni Ate Danx. —–λ—– “Okay, y’all are in. Who’s next?” I looked at the paper and saw the names, “Kris? Ruel? Anthony? Zedrick and… Earl?” “Oh. Are they the new dance group? “I-I think so because it’s written here… It’s KRAZE.” “Alright. Let’s see if they’ll pass.” KRAZE? Isn’t that too weird for a group name? I dropped my jaw when I saw them danced like crazy. Yung ngang mga students sa likod namin na pakalat-kalat, bigla nalang napatingin nang marinig yung music na Lollipop, tapos nagsibalikan na sila sa covered court at nanood. When they got finished, Ate Danx stood up and exclaimed, “Holy cow. Are they in?” “Definitely. Dang, they rock so bad.” I heard the students from behind. “KRAZE! WE LOVE YOU!” “YEAH! WOOHOO!” “IDOL! NUMBER ONE MO NA AKO MGA PAPA!” We all laughed and then our president announced, “The audition is officially closed. Please go to your respected rooms now.” When I went to our room na, I saw Kris and then I sat beside him. “Kris, thanks.” “Thanks? For what?” “Kasi if you didn’t come, I would end up kissing that guy.” “Asus. No problem.” I blushed and said, “Anyway, transferee ka diba? You’re going to introduce yourself.” —–λ—– Our chemistry teacher came, tapos ayon, everyone stood quietly and greeted her. “Good afternoon Ms. Chen.” “Good Afternoon. Do we have transferees?” Kris stood up confidently, and then this girl from the corner stood up, too. “Hello. I am Bianca Smith. Sixteen years young and I came from New Zealand.” I was like, wow. Bianca Smith is the Filipino-American lady who came from New Zealand. Her beauty is outstanding. “Ang ganda naman niya. Don’t you think Kris and her would look good together?” Edi bagay sila. Sus! Bianca sat beside me, kaya naman I began a conversation na. “Hi,” I grinned. “Hello.” “Uh... What–” “Later nalang, Miss Chen is saying something. ” I think she’s nice. But hey, she’s right. Miss Chen is speaking. Sus. I hate the teacher but I love the subject. I got quite bored kaya naman nag-drawing nalang ako sa notebook ng kung ano ano. Then we got our break. :] Ito namang si Kris, dikit ng dikit. Akala tuloy ng lahat boyfriend ko to. >.< “Hey! Bianca is pretty, right? You look good together.” “Yes, she is. But she’s not the kind of girl that I like.” “Oh come on. Are you in denial?” “Why are you pushing her to me? Siguro ikaw yung may gusto sa kanya no?” “Sira! I’m straight kaya.” We just kept on laughing at ourselves. Eto namang mga ala-paparazzi sa paligid naming, bulong ng bulong, “Gosh. Mas bagay pa sina Kris at Bianca. Geez!” Although gusto ko na talaga silang pag-untugin dahil wala naman talagang namamagitan samin dalawa, nagpaka-deadma nalang ako at nakipagkwentuhan kay Kris. “Hoy. Una na ako. Late na eh.” I left him and then I headed to the lobby. I passed by her. “You,” Bianca said. “Yes?” “You look popular in this campus. Thanks to Kris, right?” “What? What are you saying?” Isa pa tong paparazzi na to eh. Deadma nalang ulit ako. Tarush ang tawag sa mga babaeng ganyan. Looks can be deceiving nga naman. I thought mabait siya since she’s so pretty and she looked so perfect, then, ganun lang? Napakaselosa niya ha. Hindi naman sila eh.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-12-28 23:34:01)

conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

o.o chapter seven nakaka bitin xD update mo na kagabi mo pa yan tinype tapos ngayun mo lng pinost o.O update na ;D waw tinulak ako sa kama :rolleyes:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ayaw mo yun? XD kaw naman bida ng next story ko e :eh:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]kadugay ba oi..[/quote] ate danx: bisaya ka pla? :lol: amfff! di nman pangit eh! waaaaaaaa. kris = prince =D :eh: anyways. nakakabitin itooo! next kaagad :lol:
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nakakabitin!
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

One month had passed and still, rumors keep spreading like a virus in a Lytic infection. Are you asking about Bianca? Well, she doesn’t talk to me that much. She talks to Kris a lot, but then Kris would just get away from her. Good for her. :lol: Our principal went inside. Siguro may i-a-announce. “Good morning, III-Avogadro.” “Good morning Ma’am.” “I’ll just make a quick announcement. P3000 will be given to each club. You’re going to spend this money within the next two days. It’s up to you if you want to go to the hotel, club, and bar, whatever… as long as you can practice, the place will definitely do. After that, you’re going to perform something in front of our visitors. Remember, no one should be in this campus tomorrow. You have your money, use it wisely.” “Ma;am, what if we have more than two clubs?” “It’s up to you which club you’re going to join.” Excited na ako. Saang club naman kaya ako sasama? I can leave Mananayaw, hindi naman ako president. :D “Babaita.” “Oh ano yun, bruha?” “Theatre tayo.” “Bakit naman?” “Well, hindi mo ba ma-gets? Andoon ang mga cute boys.” “Mananayaw din kaya sila.” “Eeeh. Sa theatre sila eh. Good timing, theatre tayong dalawa. :D ” Makaka-tanggi paba ako? :roll: “Oo na,” I laughed. Parang stalker naman itong kaibigan ko. Kung saan-saan gusto, basta may gwapong lalake —–λ—– “Students, yung sasama sa theatre, sa bench tayo.” Bench. Bench. Bench. “Okay, here’s our plan.” “Aba. Galing mo sir,” Singit ko. :P “Punta tayong resort, ayos ba?” “Nalilibang ka nab a ‘tol? We’re going to practice,” sagot ni Ruel with sarcasm. “Di ka muna kasi makinig, langya ka.” “O tapos?” “May alam akong resort. Malaki ang function hall, ganun din yung building, pwede tayong magpa-reserve ng two days doon. 100 for the entrance fee. Who’s in?” Paano naman siya nakapag-canvas ng resort dito? Lakwatsero? 8O “When and where do we meet?” “Later evening, 10 sharp. In front of the campus.” “Yes boss.” —–λ—– “Kris naman oh. Ang daming langaw dito. Una na kasi tayo, nagmamakaawa ako. :( ” “Kahit magpa-cute ka pa diyan, hindi ako papayag. Mag-tiis ka. Short kasi ng short.” “Ang tae mo talaga.” He turned around, “They’re here.” Langya! Kaya naman pala ang tagal-tagal kasi nag-ipon-ipon sila. And like, hello? I didn’t know that Myca and I were the only girls in this club. I mean, asan yung iba? I can’t believe na tinalikuran nila ang theatre. :lol: Mama drove us to the place. Parang darna si mama, supportive much. “Here’s the resort. Mag-ingat kayo. Kris? Ingatan mo si Clariane ah.” “Uyiiieee!” “Ma naman? Kaya ko na–” “Yes, Auntie,” he said and placed his arm on my shoulder. Aba? Ibang level to ah? “Bye kuya,” Biboy grinned and closed the door. Ano bay an. Hindi na ako bata eh. :( Parang naman hanggang dito, wala akong freedom. Pinapabantay pa ako ni Mama. We went to our rooms na, nilagay yung gamit, then we went to the function hall. As usual, meeting na naman. “Okay. The thing is, Romeo And Juliet ang gagawin natin.” “Wow!” “Let’s vote. Sino Romeo natin?” “Ikaw na ‘tol. President ka naman.” Oo nga. I also think it would be cool if he would play as our Romeo. “Si Juliet?” “Clariane!” What? Ako? No way. Like, duh? “Ayokong kissing scene no. Asa kayo.” “As if naman we’re going to kiss in front of our visitors. We would just have a very sweet ending.” “Fine.” —–λ—– I woke up and saw Ann lying on the floor. That’s when I realized that I pushed her when I was sleeping. :lol: Poor cousin. :P I went to the bathroom and turned on the television. NEWS. Terrorists attacked the border between United States and Canada. More than 2000 bodies were found. Some were immediately brought to the hospital, and some were already found dead. Shit. Tears suddenly filled my eyes. “Clariane?” I turned around and saw Kris, “Leave me alone. Please.” “Why are you crying?” “Wala na,” I shook my head and began crying. “He might be dead.” “You aren’t sure pa naman. Just pray.” “No,” I cried and ran outside. —–λ—– Kris’ Point Of View I went inside Clariane’s room to ask for some towel, but then I found her standing there… crying silently. “Clariane?” She wiped her tears and turned to me, “Leave me alone. Please.” “Why are you crying?” “Wala na,” she broke down into tears. “He might be dead.” I can’t think of any words to say. Kaya naman sinabi ko nalang, “you aren’t sure pa naman. Just pray.” “No,” she cried. I tried to grab her hand, but then hindi ko siya nahabol. I lay down on the bed and looked at the ceiling for a moment. I whispered, “Why do you keep on following him?”

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-12-29 14:14:06)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@mad4u: ou sis :) nganu man diay? hahaha =D @ chawwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. next na :P
angel_in_tears08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wawa naman si kris... :crybaby:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow..may update na..ahahaha.. wag mo ng isipin si prince..si kris na lang :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:20

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy